Share a site...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thisjust may be a shocker for you.
Type in a Street Name, City, and State at the top of the form & the whole neighborhood map will pop up.

If you see a red balloon or thumb tack, it is the home of a convicted felon.

Mouse over the icon and the name, age, and the crime they were convicted of will pop up.
friends . . . safety first.

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

moreluck

golden ticket member
THIS IS GOOD1!!!!

Lot of pressure here. It is not easy!!

I got a brain age of 48....with a delay in game....their fault.

Brain Age

Measure your brain age in 2 minutes by playing some fun games. Have six different test to do. If your final score is younger than your actual age, then you are doing enough brain exercise for your brain... if you score higher than your age, then you need to exercise your brain more...

Click your mouse here to play:
Brain Age

over9five

Staff member
OK, my brain is 3 years younger than I am....

I gotta blame my mouse.....I coulda done better if I could have had a touch screen .... Man those damn yellow stars...

HomeDelivery

the felony site might be outdated; i entered an address for CAMDEN, NJ and only saw a few red balloons and tacks !!!

brain age was a nice site; but I have a computer that is older than my son :P

clicking those stars and the "image difference" games brought down my scores of 22-29 to a whopping 52 :(

moreluck

golden ticket member

I got 10 of 11

This is a fast and interesting test. It shows results in a number of ways and clearly indicates that the majority of Americans don't have a clue about what's going on in the world. No wonder our politicians take such advantage of us. It's astonishing that so many people got less than half right. These results say that 80%

of the (voting) public doesn't have a clue, and that's pretty scary.

There are no tricks here - just a simple test to see if you are current on your information. This is quite good and the results

are shocking.

I believe it was Winston Churchill who opined that " . . . the biggest argument against democracy is a 5-minute conversation with the average voter . . ."

Test your knowledge with 11 questions, then be ready to shudder when you see how others did!

Test your news IQ - Pew Research Center