Share a site...

moreluck

golden ticket member
She would have had to talk to him about it. He was told by TMZ she filed. He wants to save the 'covenant'. (She's worth a lot more than him)
When I watched an episode when they were just engaged, not married, they went to dinner in an Italian place and after dinner they were cuddling in the booth. She leaned in close, mouth to mouth and he burped in her face (on purpose). That would've been the end for me!! He's an immature jock and she should've sent him packing that night! I'd have smacked his face and walked out.

She needs to stay away from any sports figures....most are dogs. She's really not the marrying kind with her busy schedule.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's the annulment criteria I found...........

Physical Criteria

• If one party of the marriage can prove incurable impotence, preventing the consummation of marriage, that can be considered grounds for an annulment. However, the other party must not have been aware of the impotence of her spouse prior to the marriage. Other qualifying physical criteria include infection with a sexually transmitted disease.
Mental Criteria

• There are several factors that influence a person's mental capacity that may be grounds for an annulment. A marriage can be annulled if at least one party was under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of marriage. Other mental considerations that are grounds for annulment include coercion or force. If one party entered the marriage based on the belief in and reliance on untrue statements made by the other party, the marriage can be annulled.
Legal Criteria

• There are certain circumstances that make it illegal to marry, and therefore such a marriage would meet the criteria for annulment. If one party entered a marriage while married to another person, the marriage can be annulled. A marriage may also be annulled if one party in the marriage is underage and did not have proper parental consent to be wedded. Other legal criteria for annulment include a marriage that is discovered to be incestuous
Read more: Criteria for an Annulment | eHow.com Criteria for an Annulment | eHow.com

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Here's the annulment criteria I found...........

Physical Criteria
  • If one party of the marriage can prove incurable impotence, preventing the consummation of marriage, that can be considered grounds for an annulment. However, the other party must not have been aware of the impotence of her spouse prior to the marriage. Other qualifying physical criteria include infection with a sexually transmitted disease.
Mental Criteria
  • There are several factors that influence a person's mental capacity that may be grounds for an annulment. A marriage can be annulled if at least one party was under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of marriage. Other mental considerations that are grounds for annulment include coercion or force. If one party entered the marriage based on the belief in and reliance on untrue statements made by the other party, the marriage can be annulled.
Legal Criteria
  • There are certain circumstances that make it illegal to marry, and therefore such a marriage would meet the criteria for annulment. If one party entered a marriage while married to another person, the marriage can be annulled. A marriage may also be annulled if one party in the marriage is underage and did not have proper parental consent to be wedded. Other legal criteria for annulment include a marriage that is discovered to be incestuous
Read more: Criteria for an Annulment | eHow.com Criteria for an Annulment | eHow.com

Wow!! That would be 3 strikes for Klein. No wonder he's single.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Maybe it doesn't fit the criteria for an annulment.......(not sure what all is required)
In NY, being a known fraud, I think would be grounds. It definitely was NOT a Catholic wedding. There was an article in the Post, I think, about her and this sham. It was very well written.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think the couple should have to return the gifts..............they didn't register for pots & pans at Target. They were registering for $500 + place settings.

Rip off of their friends & family.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Calphalon?
Probably like Cuisinart, LeCreuset, All-Clad, Cat Cora, etc.

I have a Le Creuset, 2 or 3 qt. pot. I was lucky to find it at a Home Goods Store, reduced and it was blue. I wouldn't want that color if I had a choice and I would want the 5 or 6 qt. size. They are so expensive, but I notice that Barefoot Contessa and Giada all use the Le Creuset when making stews, chilis and sauces. I love to use it but wish it was bigger. I must admit that it's so heavy for me I wouldn't do well with the big one.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think the couple should have to return the gifts..............they didn't register for pots & pans at Target. They were registering for $500 + place settings.

Rip off of their friends & family.
I read this statement this morning......."In her post, Kardashian says she plans to "donate the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation."
The couple's $172,000 wedding registry included such items as a $1,650 coffee pot and two $1,250 sterling silver vegetable spoons."

If I gave her a $1250.00 veggie spoon, I'd want the $1250 back, bitch!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
It was written that because she went through with the wedding she gets to keep the ring. "So it is written, so it shall be done !" lol

Probably like Cuisinart, LeCreuset, All-Clad, Cat Cora, etc.

I have a Le Creuset, 2 or 3 qt. pot. I was lucky to find it at a Home Goods Store, reduced and it was blue. I wouldn't want that color if I had a choice and I would want the 5 or 6 qt. size. They are so expensive, but I notice that Barefoot Contessa and Giada all use the Le Creuset when making stews, chilis and sauces. I love to use it but wish it was bigger. I must admit that it's so heavy for me I wouldn't do well with the big one.

These are my pots of choice. Less expensive than LeCreuset and American made to boot. Cast iron pot chili is the only chili.

Lodge Cast Iron Cookware - America's Original Cookware - South Pittsburg, TN USA