shave waiver

yes sir. the electric ones really mess my neck up. and I've tried several straight razors as well. to get a clean shave I have to shave my neck and jawline like 4 times in different directions. if not then I have patches of stubble. I don't shave on vacation and by Sunday night the sores are gone. then back in the grind. I didn't know until recently that you can get a waiver saying you can let it grow like a 1/2" . been dealing with it for over 15 years. I figure it's worth a shot.

boxdust

yes sir. the electric ones really mess my neck up. and I've tried several straight razors as well. to get a clean shave I have to shave my neck and jawline like 4 times in different directions. if not then I have patches of stubble. I don't shave on vacation and by Sunday night the sores are gone. then back in the grind. I didn't know until recently that you can get a waiver saying you can let it grow like a 1/2" . been dealing with it for over 15 years. I figure it's worth a shot.
I shave like twice a week. no one bothers me about it. and since I'm not shaving all that often I don't get to many ingrowns. if I shave every day I'm a disaster too. I miss my beard too but just don't see the need for the waiver

542thruNthru

Just to warn you @upsslave83 that if you have a center manager or DM that knows their :censored2: they will hold you to the no shave rules. Which means you will have a full beard no sculpting.

It's begun here because our DM got pissed.

The Doctors instructions can over rule it but if your doc just says he can't shave you may be screwed.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just to warn you @upsslave83 that if you have a center manager or DM that knows their :censored2: they will hold you to the no shave rules. Which means you will have a full beard no sculpting.

It's begun here because our DM got :censored2:.

The Doctors instructions can over rule it but if your doc just says he can't shave you may be screwed.

Good luck with that

542thruNthru

Ummmmm, wouldn't that be why someone would get a "no shave waiver" in the first place?

Problem is people grow facial air differently. No shaving means absolutely no shaving. Most shave the lower part of their neck or other areas to sculpt it the way they like. It also can't be longer then 2 inches.

Also lets be honest most get the waiver because they think they look good with stubble or whatever and shape the sideburns and whatever. Our DM has jumped all over this and guys are crying about how they now look like woods men. :)

Future

Victory Ride
Problem is people grow facial air differently. No shaving means absolutely no shaving. Most shave the lower part of their neck or other areas to sculpt it the way they like. It also can't be longer then 2 inches.

Also lets be honest most get the waiver because they think they look good with stubble or whatever and shape the sideburns and whatever. Our DM has jumped all over this and guys are crying about how they now look like woods men. :)
Thank you “Queer Guy for the straight guy” :2guns::2guns:

Poop Head

Judge me.

Sounds gay

542thruNthru

Well at least I didn't work today or I am not a Fedex whore

tenor-24.gif