shave waiver

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I didn’t want to start a new thread like a newbie so I brought this one back. I’ve been at my center for 15 years, the first beard has appeared. What can I expect? Once one guy does it do all follow?
We’ve got like 3 guys. I doubt the whole center will get a note but I bet 10-20% will get one.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'll punch the first UPS driver in the throat who shows up on my porch with a beard. Beards are reserved for FedEx Ground.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Wow that’s kind of crazy. I think our guys are still afraid of a target on the back. I imagine it’s one of those things the more that do it the more that are likely to say friend it
that’s first thing that came to my mind @browngod, but the newest guy in the center came in with one, it’s going to ruffle a lot of feathers..

UPSER1987

There’s 300 plus drivers in my building. Probably a third of them sheeple with the waivers. Another third just dont shave anyway. And 100 percent could care less.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I’ve never been able to grow a beard. It just never grows in right so I got lucky. After a week of no shaving I only have stubble.