Shooting Outside NSA Headquarters

rickyb

Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir were Israeli terrorist who later became Prime Ministers ... go figure.

alot of the presidents and other elite american government figures could be considered terrorists in a bad sense. its well known the US government has been the leading source of terrorism for some time now.

oldngray

nowhere special
it was a good speech and that was a major point of this movie. did you learn anything at your old age?

Next time you might stick to facts to support your arguments. It tends to give them more validity if you have not learned that point yet.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
so all terrorism is bad?
Do you think that as a technologically advanced society we are past needing to kill our own countrymen to instigate change within our government?
If we aren't, do you think cross-dressing and ramming a gate at NSA headquarters is a good way to get that change?
Your answers will clarify your sanity, choose wisely.

rickyb

Do you think that as a technologically advanced society we are past needing to kill our own countrymen to instigate change within our government?
If we aren't, do you think cross-dressing and ramming a gate at NSA headquarters is a good way to get that change?
Your answers will clarify your sanity, choose wisely.

not sure about the first question: if things escalate it may have to come down to violence, but i am in favor of peaceful protest until then.

regarding the second question, no i think gate ramming at that stage is pointless. they should organize and come out there with signs, and make documentaries, music, call their congressmen, etc.

oldngray

nowhere special
not sure about the first question: if things escalate it may have to come down to violence, but i am in favor of peaceful protest until then.

regarding the second question, no i think gate ramming at that stage is pointless. they should organize and come out there with signs, and make documentaries, music, call their congressmen, etc.

So how about terrorists attacking the Canadian Parliament?

rickyb

So how about terrorists attacking the Canadian Parliament?

canadian government participated in overseas terrorism with US government. was there other things the terrorists could have done? sure. but they were giving us a taste of our own medicine.

oldngray

nowhere special
canadian government participated in overseas terrorism with US government. was there other things the terrorists could have done? sure. but they were giving us a taste of our own medicine.

So by your arguments US government terrorism is justified like other acts of terrorism?

rickyb

So by your arguments US government terrorism is justified like other acts of terrorism?

no i am saying if the US government stopped committing so much large scale terrorism abroad, then we wouldnt have these rare acts of less sophisticated terrorism.

rickyb

haha omg. u telling urself ur "oldngray" doesnt help with keeping an open mind...

im saying some terrorism is bad and some is good.

sometimes guns are bad, sometimes guns are good.

sometimes capitalism is bad, sometimes capitalism is good.

that is a balanced way of looking at the world.

and i am right about US government terrorism being bad

BrownArmy

LMAO. Another thought pulled out of NOWHERE. Fox news viewers would never crossdress. That's a liberal thing

Careful, you never know...who told you only liberals cross-dress?

Also, generally speaking, cross-dressing is just one example of the full spectrum of human sexuality.

Unless you're J. Edgar, and you're cross-dressing, whilst also targeting 'homosexuals', with the full force of the FBI at your command, etc.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The new theory is they took a wrong turn. I'm not even joking, but I am laughing.

Hmm, these two "ladies" made a wrong turn, and when the police told them to turn around, they instead decided to try to ram through the gate?

Yet another fine example of "These morons wouldn't be dead if they had only not done _____"

rickyb

http://rt.com/usa/245457-imf-ukraine-irresponsible-ron-paul/

“This new loan may not make much economic sense, but propping up the existing Ukrainian government serves the foreign policy agenda of the US,” Paul writes.

he US politician goes on to accuse the IMF of “tailoring” its actions to advance the US government’s foreign policy goals.

“The IMF also has a history of using the funds provided to it by the American taxpayer to prop up dictatorial regimes and support unsound economic policies,” he writes.