Shots fired at UPS HUB

oldngray

nowhere special
Shots fired outside Jacksonville UPS center
No UPS employees were involved and there was no impact to UPS service at the facility, according to the spokesperson.

So just a bad neighborhood?

The thread title is misleading.

Returntosender

Another bad neighborhood in NC.

A Charlotte woman told Eyewitness News how she was violently attacked on the way to work Wednesday.
An attack on a 23-year old woman left her with a swollen black eye and huge gashes in her head that had to be stapled 25 times.

The woman, who asked not to be identified, was headed to work around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at the UPS hub on Cottonwood Street. She had just gotten out of the car when two men ran up to her. One of them had a crowbar.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/ups-worker-speaks-out-about-attack-carjacking-park/njkMQ/

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Frozen with aloe.
Ok, so I'm not a scientist or anything but even if stuff like that freezes it's in a sealed package so why would it still not be useable once you let it thaw out to room temp? The wipey wipes would still be in their folded sheet form right? So you wipe little Johnny's ass with cold wipes or do what most of us parents have done and warm them up in your hand doesn't seem all that difficult to me.

J

jibbs

Ok, so I'm not a scientist or anything but even if stuff like that freezes it's in a sealed package so why would it still not be useable once you let it thaw out to room temp?

Because you destroyed the wipes while they were frozen by trying to pry apart the baby wipe ice block before it thawed.

clean hairy

Now that is scary!
Imagine a po'd Customer going off on the employees at the Customer Counter and doing that cause they do not have the Customers shipment!
They do have some type of off duty police at all times as security I hope!
Or, will it happen only after a Customer Counter rep is shot or beat up by a mad Customer because the Customer cannot get their box?

johnrock702

Another bad neighborhood in NC.

A Charlotte woman told Eyewitness News how she was violently attacked on the way to work Wednesday.
An attack on a 23-year old woman left her with a swollen black eye and huge gashes in her head that had to be stapled 25 times.

The woman, who asked not to be identified, was headed to work around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at the UPS hub on Cottonwood Street. She had just gotten out of the car when two men ran up to her. One of them had a crowbar.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/

10 point

Now that is scary!
Imagine a po'd Customer going off on the employees at the Customer Counter and doing that cause they do not have the Customers shipment!
They do have some type of off duty police at all times as security I hope!
Or, will it happen only after a Customer Counter rep is shot or beat up by a mad Customer because the Customer cannot get their box?
Where's O'B rien when you need back up?