Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • wtf is a Chan?

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pointing out how weak your argument is isn’t deflection.
You’re mad a private business made a decision. I’ll assume you don’t want governments to censor the internet. What’s your solution to protect your notion of free speech?
My solution is businesses should Ignore snowflakes like you that bitch and moan Everytime a few people die.

I really don't understand what you're confused about.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yeah. Let's just deplatform anyone who hosts offensive content and pretend it doesn't exist. That'll make all our problems go away. Lmfao.

sailfish

Of course they SHOULD. Business exists to make money, if they didn’t protect their fiduciary interests they would fail. That’s how markets work. Why would you expect a different motivation from corporations?
Meanwhile Gillette thinks losing $8 billion to virtue signal was a price worth paying. Lol!

oldngray

nowhere special
A lot of the sites like 8chan or 4chan try to outdo themselves in craziness. Reminds me of a bunch of kids insulting each other while they play online games. I think most people don't take what they say seriously or even care.

sailfish

A lot of the sites like 8chan or 4chan try to outdo themselves in craziness. Reminds me of a bunch of kids insulting each other while they play online games. I think most people don't take what they say seriously or even care.
It's even funnier when the lamestream media does a "special report" on them and takes blatant :censored2:posting and Pepe memes at face value. My God. Learn to internet.

newfie

It's even funnier when the lamestream media does a "special report" on them and takes blatant :censored2:posting and Pepe memes at face value. My God. Learn to internet.
upload_2019-8-7_9-22-30.jpeg

It will be fine

Quote me ever saying there should be a government intervention into this issue

You can't, you're just obfuscating to avoid admitting you agree with their decision to suppress minority opinions.

Why do you hate minorities?
I asked for your proposed solution. You’re just acting triggered because a private company made a decision you don’t like. For a free market libertarian you’re pretty mad about the market working.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I asked for your proposed solution. You’re just acting triggered because a private company made a decision you don’t like. For a free market libertarian you’re pretty mad about the market working.
I'm not mad about it fren. I'm expressing my opinion on the issue because I am a participant in the free market.

You on the other hand are being a totally P* because you're ashamed of your support for mob rule and suppressing minorities.

It will be fine

I'm not mad about it fren. I'm expressing my opinion on the issue because I am a participant in the free market.

You on the other hand are being a totally P* because you're ashamed of your support for mob rule and suppressing minorities.
I’m not afraid of your slippery slope argument that private companies deciding who they serve leads to fascism and communism. You have to run in crazy mental circles to have that add up.

It will be fine

And again, you dodge admitting you support suppressing minority opinions.

Well done comrade.
I reject your premise. I just don’t care what companies decide in this regard. They’re free to do what they want and you’re free to not support them. According to Cheryl cloudflare secures this site so if you’re going to boycott you can giiiit out!!!