Votes: 12 52.2%
  • wtf is a Chan?

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

El Correcto

god is dead
B7FF8741-A4A8-4F69-B1D1-D3CA72A1515A.jpeg

The website’s creator

Website the gunmen use to post their manifestos, Facebook live streams and is filled with nazis and white nationalists.

8chan Is a Megaphone for Gunmen. ‘Shut the Site Down,’ Says Its Creator.

I think it’s pointless personally. They’ll just gather in another place, just like the incel forums and subreddits, picking up steam and momentum with each banning and news coverage of the banning.

It’s just like how grand theft auto sold more copies.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
it's anonymous
monitor
kek
One thing I have learned from working in the IT field for 20 years is that there is no such ting as Anonymous on the Web ... everything is traceable given the skills and funding.
The US Government has among the best out there when it comes to snooping on the Internet.
If there is a site where all the bad women congregate, it makes it easier keep up with their activities.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
One thing I have learned from working in the IT field for 20 years is that there is no such ting as Anonymous on the Web ... everything is traceable given the skills and funding.
The US Government has among the best out there when it comes to snooping on the Internet.
If there is a site where all the bad women congregate, it makes it easier keep up with their activities.
Ya I'm sure all the time you spent on your knees in UPS management in the 80s really gives you a lot of insight into this topic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just say that I have working experience on the subject where you just have worn out stereotypes and urban legends.
However, I must admit ignorance fits you well.
You're suggesting there's an expansive underground government program to take control of every single exit node on the Tor network and monitor every bit of traffic on that overlay network 24/7 365 days of the year with the brilliant end goal of unmasking a few mentally ill beta male latch key kids.

Makes perfect sense.
Carry on fren.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Forget shutting it down.
Everyone should be required to spend an hour a week browsing 4chan to get some perspective about humanity. It's totally :censored2:ed up and awesome and terrible and bizarre and terrifying and hilarious and beautiful. Just like the real world.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You're suggesting there's an expansive underground government program to take control of every single exit node on the Tor network and monitor every bit of traffic on that overlay network 24/7 365 days of the year with the brilliant end goal of unmasking a few mentally ill beta male latch key kids.

Makes perfect sense.
Carry on fren.
That sounds stupid as s:censored2: ... leave it to you to come up with something that goofy.

vantexan

Makes perfect sense.
Carry on fren.
In other words hands off your favorite websites.

Indecisi0n

View attachment 258252
The website’s creator

Website the gunmen use to post their manifestos, Facebook live streams and is filled with nazis and white nationalists.

8chan Is a Megaphone for Gunmen. ‘Shut the Site Down,’ Says Its Creator.

I think it’s pointless personally. They’ll just gather in another place, just like the incel forums and subreddits, picking up steam and momentum with each banning and news coverage of the banning.

It’s just like how grand theft auto sold more copies.
I could so out squat that guy .