Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

El Correcto

god is dead
I think Donald trump to a lot of American represents a blow out of anger against our government system. If that same system impeached Donald Trump I think there will be yuge repercussions, even more so than just allowing him to serve 2 terms.

rod

Retired 22 years
It’d be interesting to watch the democrats get enough votes to impeach and move forward with it. Make the idiot a martyr, swing that pendulum full speed to the right.

I think it’d be less damaging to the leftist to let him finish his presidency.[/QUOTE]

Both terms

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Here is what R's could do (not my list, and 6 won't happen):

1. Compel disclosure of Trump's tax returns.
2. Pass Mueller protection bill.
3. Remove Devin Nunes from HPSCI.
4. Pass censure resolution.
5. Subpoena his business records unless he liquidates his assets.
6. Impeach and remove.

1. Trumps leaked tax return proves he paid in more in one year and at a higher rate than most americans ever will.

2. Mueller doesn't need protection, the constitution does.

3. Devin Nunes can go as long as crazy nancy and lying chuck step down with him.

4.Trump isn't the one who needs censured, multiple people in doj and fbi need to be.

5. His private business is private and without probable cause won't happen.

6 never happen. Even if dems win in November and vote to impeach it means nothing. Look at Clinton.

BrownArmy

1. Trumps leaked tax return proves he paid in more in one year and at a higher rate than most americans ever will.

3. Devin Nunes can go as long as crazy nancy and lying chuck step down with him.

4.Trump isn't the one who needs censured, multiple people in doj and fbi need to be.

6 never happen. Even if dems win in November and vote to impeach it means nothing. Look at Clinton.

Fantastically wrong.

bacha29

The House did vote for the impeachment of Bill Clinton but the more deliberative Senate would not concur.
In the end this will still come down to who among the indicted and there's one more today ( Mariia Butina) who is willing to talk and who's talk is proven to be the most credible as well as who is and is not willing to go to jail for what could be a very long time just to protect Donald Trump who has proven again and again that he'll betray anyone. And as events unfold and more indictments are unsealed people willing to take one for the Trump team may be hard to come by.

BrownArmy

I really feel he’ll go two terms to @rod

If you two disagree his heart is probably on the right path and some of the points are valid with a bit hyperbole thrown in.

I wasn’t talking about Trump, I was saying that you were wrong.

Lulz, you want a ‘real’ conservative to be Prez?

Who do you have in mind?