Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

Turdferguson

Just a turd
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/former-...es-him-most-about-insane-trump-putin-presser/

Best answer I have heard about what to think of Trump and impeachment.

Michael Hayden:
" It was pretty high. I’ve seen some folks from what I would call my tribe already tweet about impeachment and so on. I’ve not done that, John. It’s a serious political question for us as a nation, and the way to change presidents isn’t through extraordinary measures, it’s the vote, and vote in the next regularly scheduled election. John, it’s a little bit out of my lane, but I’ll offer you the view that if President Trump is removed through any of these extraordinary methods a good one-third of my countrymen will view that to have been a coup, and that’s not good for America. I am content to let the truth continue to come out, and let the truth take us where it will."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’d be interesting to watch the democrats get enough votes to impeach and move forward with it. Make the idiot a martyr, swing that pendulum full speed to the right.

I think it’d be less damaging to the leftist to let him finish his presidency.

The real idiots have swung the pendulum already to an irreversible right.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Trump can’t unimpeach himself. It wouldn’t be a criminal indictment.

If GOP split they’d lose trump won’t be primaried.

Impeachment would be no brainer. I think a lot of the moderates like Susan Collins and others in at risk districts would love a solid case for impeachment to vote for with democrats.

The first thing is rainbows and unicorns.

Last rainbow I seen was when the White House was lit up celebrating legalized homo weddings.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hopefully.
The country lurched so far to the left from 2009 - 2016 that any correction is looked as racist.
No worse that the lurch in the 70's. Have some faith in our country, or better yet read a book on the wild swings the country has gone through in the past. There is nothing new to see here