Should I file a grievance???

lolbr

National Master - Section 4. (a) said:
Part-time employees with six (6) months or more seniority shall have the right to place their name on the list of employees waiting to be moved to a preferred job within their building. Such preferred jobs shall include, but not be limited to: Preload, Sorter, Clerical, Irregular Train, Designated Responder, Carwasher, Loader and Unloader

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
They pick favorites.
Been here 2 years and some guy who has been here a month is already scanning every morning.
Just stands there by the belt with his ipod in jamming and peeling stickers.
*boop*....*boop*...*boop*...

Meanwhile I'm stuck in a nightmare pull struggling to keep up and almost dislocating my ankle every day from the :censored2:ed up parking job the idiot sup did.

That's life.
you can file on that if the cars are not backed up right, that is a sure grievance

Dough99

4114228D-9F33-483B-AABC-03C3CB081A01.png
Okay so I’ve been at my current center for a year now today officially, so therefore my seniority “dovetails” or goes into effect finally. I’ve been at UPS in total almost 3 years in February. I work the local sort and they still have me load the trucks some nights when I know there are other people that don’t load with less seniority than me. I’ve had enough of it. I understood when I was low man on totem pole but I figured by now I wouldn’t have to load anymore. They have another guy in car wash every night and I KNOW for a fact he has less seniority than me. His dad is a mechanic at our center too so I’m wondering if he’s getting special treatment because of it?! Should I say something? File a grievance? Thanks!

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
They pick favorites.
Been here 2 years and some guy who has been here a month is already scanning every morning.
Just stands there by the belt with his ipod in jamming and peeling stickers.
*boop*....*boop*...*boop*...

Meanwhile I'm stuck in a nightmare pull struggling to keep up and almost dislocating my ankle every day from the :censored2:ed up parking job the idiot sup did.

That's life.
You are a bitch
Man up

bowhnterdon

Okay so I’ve been at my current center for a year now today officially, so therefore my seniority “dovetails” or goes into effect finally. I’ve been at UPS in total almost 3 years in February. I work the local sort and they still have me load the trucks some nights when I know there are other people that don’t load with less seniority than me. I’ve had enough of it. I understood when I was low man on totem pole but I figured by now I wouldn’t have to load anymore. They have another guy in car wash every night and I KNOW for a fact he has less seniority than me. His dad is a mechanic at our center too so I’m wondering if he’s getting special treatment because of it?! Should I say something? File a grievance? Thanks!
The only thing I can tell you is to go to HR and ask about the preferred jobs list,other than that,your Seniority will not get you an easier job unless they want you to have one..