Should "Loyal Teamster" otherwise known as jazhielcit2 be banned from BC

Should "Loyal Teamster" otherwise known as jazhielcit2 be banned from BC?

• Total voters
You forgot to mention davidmex as another incarnation.

I would vote "no" but I'm willing to change my mind. :wink2:

So far, he is just riling up the goobers that take themselves very, very seriously and I find him funny ... almost as much as the people that reply to him.
Ever heard the phrase, "Don't feed the Troll"?

Klein was an amusing noob back in the day when he was just a DF who got himself fired. No one reigned him in when they had the chance and you get what you got. Same for TG.

​ Feel free to let LT have the run of the place as long as you make sure to let his detractors have equally free reign. Or nip it in the bud now.

Xexys

Retired and Happy
This is just stupid. A poll to ban a person from an internet site? I could see if he were abusing someone, or bad language but the reasons you give are not any reasons to ban a person.

And this posting number some of you refer to. So since I have less than 1,000 posts or I've just joined makes me a target? I've seen better actions on gaming sites full of 12 year olds than here. Some of you act as though this is your pedestal. Don't you want the community here to grow? Or is this a Fascist site?

UPS Preloader

This is just stupid. A poll to ban a person from an internet site? I could see if he were abusing someone, or bad language but the reasons you give are not any reasons to ban a person.

And this posting number some of you refer to. So since I have less than 1,000 posts or I've just joined makes me a target? I've seen better actions on gaming sites full of 12 year olds than here. Some of you act as though this is your pedestal. Don't you want the community here to grow? Or is this a Fascist site?

It was a joke...

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Cheryl and the Mods just laughed at the suggestion to ban Loyal Teamster and we are the only ones that have the ability to do so.
I think Loyal Teamster enjoyed the notoriety and attention this thread gave him/her ... especially since we assured him he was posting within the TOS rules and as long as he did, he can continue to post.
So far, he/she has not complained or asked to remove this thread. If he does, it will be deleted.

The fascist members are the ones who want to prevent someone from posting a thread like this.
The fascist members are the ones who want prevent a member from responding to another member tit-for-tat.
The fascist members are the ones who think Mods can't post like other members of the site.

Anyone can post whatever they want as long as they abide by the TOS (Terms of Service).
Link to TOS:
http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Cheryl and the Mods just laughed at the suggestion to ban Loyal Teamster and we are the only ones that have the ability to do so.
I think Loyal Teamster enjoyed the notoriety and attention this thread gave him/her ... especially since we assured him he was posting within the TOS rules and as long as he did, he can continue to post.
So far, he/she has not complained or asked to remove this thread. If he does, it will be deleted.

The fascist members are the ones who want to prevent someone from posting a thread like this.
The fascist members are the ones who want prevent a member from responding to another member tit-for-tat.
The fascist members are the ones who think Mods can't post like other members of the site.

Anyone can post whatever they want as long as they abide by the TOS (Terms of Service).
Link to TOS:
http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms

I hate to agree with this hoaxster dude, but he's right. As the old saying goes: if we ban freedom of speech, how will we know who the 4$$holes are? Ignore him like a weed. No water, no food, and he will whither away. Frankly, I'm surprised so many of you let a part-time supervisor get to you.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Should "Loyal Teamster" otherwise known as jazhielcit2 be banned from BC

Just think !

Sometime soon, you may run into Loyal Teamster screwing up your IHOP order , fumbling a double scoop on your ice cream cone, or maybe even giving you the wrong sized shoes at the bowling alley.

The world needs people like this who thumb their nose at society and never take advantage of career opportunities. Is it lack of intelligence or motivation ? Who knows !!

But dammit , we need them to stay unmotivated. So when we want to feel good about ourselves, grab a seat on your sofa , turn that laptop or iPad on, and read the Browncafe posts from the perspective of an adult child.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Just think !

Sometime soon, you may run into Loyal Teamster screwing up your IHOP order , fumbling a double scoop on your ice cream cone, or maybe even giving you the wrong sized shoes at the bowling alley.

The world needs people like this who thumb their nose at society and never take advantage of career opportunities. Is it lack of intelligence or motivation ? Who knows !!

But dammit , we need them to stay unmotivated. So when we want to feel good about ourselves, grab a seat on your sofa , turn that laptop or iPad on, and read the Browncafe posts from the perspective of an adult child.
Jazzhands screwed up my taco bell order just yesterday! Lol nah don't ban him, I like arguing with morons....it's like arguing with management sometimes.

One example:
I see the young kids walking thru the gates and would love to warn them of what they are getting themselves into.. Hell, if I could go back in time, I would finish my last year of college and have a job where I felt my work was appreciated. I have too many friends with jobs with companies such s IBM, Bank of America USAIRWAYS, GOOGLE, ETC..When we all get together and the topic of work comes up, they talk proudly of their companions and the excellent benefits that receive . When I talk about UPS and the current issues there, they are appalled when they hear my daily routine of MGMT harassing us drivers.. There are better choice to make other than UPS.. If your in college and need the income that is one thing, but by all means get your degree, and move on. ! If college is not your thing, go to a trade school to learn plumbing or electrical work.. The work expected by UPS for our part timers is crazy for the wage they are given. the full timers are paid well, but the mental games UPS plays negate and good reason to stay.There are other jobs out there that will pay you just as much as UPS without all the harassment. If I would have been talked to, and told the real story of UPS, I truly believe I would have gone to the other job that was being offered to me.. My advice, think long and hard before getting stuck with UPS.. It will not only affect your body but your mental health as well.. And, it is only going to get worse. !
http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/advice-for-new-kids-wanting-to-join-ups.350744/
I think the last year of college you missed covered paragraphs. You should go back.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I say 'no,' only because he could help any of you change the oil in your 2001 Civic.

(To borrow a phrase from Dave, "Anyone can Google.")