Shoulder pain progressively getting worse

Brownwind

It's not safe to work outside your power zone. It's literally in the 8 keys to lifting and lowering they make you recite all the time. Don't use end range motions. And they can't force anyone to work unsafe. There will be no formal discipline that sticks if she refuses.

Worst case scenario they move her somewhere else.
Well said explaining the methods. Follow the methods your forced to remember. If you don’t and you get hurt it will definitely surface that you signed off on them but didn’t follow them.
I assume your young and newer to the sort. Being safe now will help you later. Remember protect yourself, those around you and the brown shield.

Dumbo

Dead hangs are one of the best things you can do to repair and strengthen almost all of the muscles of your shoulder. It lengthens the muscle and helps realign them. If you can, hang from a ledge or pull-up bar as long as you can and repeat a couple times a day.

If you cannot support your full body weight or it causes too much pain, you can place one foot on the floor or a stool for support.

The top shelf of a package car works great for this.

oldngray

nowhere special
Dead hangs are one of the best things you can do to repair and strengthen almost all of the muscles of your shoulder. It lengthens the muscle and helps realign them. If you can, hang from a ledge or pull-up bar as long as you can and repeat a couple times a day.
That would be good for muscles but not for a rotator cuff

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
5nWcbth.png

trickpony1

Yes, I think it was just because I was doing so much lifting both in the gym and at work my body wasn’t used to it
I don't think I would run around telling everyone you lift in the gym and then, suddenly, develop shoulder problems at work.

The least anyone knows about you, the better.

Everything you say can and will be used against you.
Keep your mouth shut.

Opinion helping.