Sick and personal days

rod

Retired 22 years
We always had to check with the company doctor (center manager). He would determine over the phone if you were really sick.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We always had to check with the company doctor (center manager). He would determine over the phone if you were really sick.

Then after his diagnosis come the immortal words

“We’ll lighten you up”

Only happened to me once when I was young and dumb

Worked until 8:00

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i had 45 sick days saved before I retired. Called in sick every Monday and Tuesday for about the last 5 months. They didnt care.
call 1-800-334-6261 if you haters have any questions about Reno feeder.

i had 45 sick days saved before I retired. Called in sick every Monday and Tuesday for about the last 5 months. They didnt care.
So you had 7+ years of pay in your sick bank. What exactly are you trying to say?

Johney

Haters? Do you actually read some of the crap you post? Do you reasonably expect anyone here to believe you took UPS equipment on the clock(even not for that matter)and practiced sliding around a parking lot? Come on!

Indecisi0n

I was told no one was coming to get me or my truck when I was attempting to pull a sick load. Needless to say he wasn't happy when I threw up all over the 2000 shelve (and packages)and refused to drive another inch.

I was told no one was coming to get me or my truck when I was attempting to pull a sick load. Needless to say he wasn't happy when I threw up all over the 2000 shelve (and packages)and refused to drive another inch.
CONTROL man....how do you keep track of 2000 shelves?