Sick Time

quamba 638

Could be. Sounds like it. I work in Minneapolis, the city came up with it not the company. We just call in sick and in the voicemail say we’d like to use our sick time.

j0e578

Could be. Sounds like it. I work in Minneapolis, the city came up with it not the company. We just call in sick and in the voicemail say we’d like to use our sick time.

I’ve called in once before as sick but it didn’t seem like they used the time but now I’m on day 3 of no work so I wanted to used the time now since i rarely get sick

Oth is your contractual sick time
Pst is probably your state mandated sick time. I currently have -32 hrs pst

quamba 638

I’ve called in once before as sick but it didn’t seem like they used the time but now I’m on day 3 of no work so I wanted to used the time now since i rarely get sick

They told us specifically at PCM to say it in a voicemail, when the city passed it last year it was a headache at first for people to get paid. But it’s good now. I rarely call in myself. They give us 1 hour PST for every 30 worked