Silly Customer Complaints

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Implied contract with the consignee through MyChoice.

TTKU, Dave.
Yes........contract.........
Kinda like that thing you work under with your employer.
OOPS......I forgot.....

He works under his "own contract" both with ups and the customer.

And yes my choice is a contract. I'm surprised you're allowed to override it and you haven't been spoken to by management. It shows up on a report that is the new flavor this year.

Maybe only in the BOG.....

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The majority of the time I do, but one of my customers requested their pkgs be left at their back door which is located somewhere behind a tall privacy fence. Nope, not gonna do that! No telling what's behind that fence.
We had a driver who bagged it and then tied a few DR bags to it to make like a rope and put it over the fence without throwing it and lowering it to the other side slowly.

Real Macgyver move apparently

trickpony1

We had a driver who bagged it and then tied a few DR bags to it to make like a rope and put it over the fence without throwing it and lowering it to the other side slowly.

Real Macgyver move apparently

I'm surprised Dave hasn't purchased an expensive drone for his more difficult deliveries.

Should I quickly edit this and put in a video of a drone?

Last edited:

barnyard

KTM rider
I carry the "MyChoice" sign up pads with me. I leave one next to the delivery notice whenever I have a sig required package. Getting rid of a sig required package on the 1st attempt because there is an existing electronic signature is a wonderful thing.

I prefer My Choice deliveries. I do not have to guess where the consignee wants it and I know they will find it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
They have yet to say a word about it.
My experience is similar to Dave's. I will leave the package where the prompt tells me to unless I meet the customer personally, in which case I override it to MCM or MCW. Its a little thing, but I refuse to falsify delivery records no matter how irrelevant or justifiable it might seem to be.

box_beeyotch

My experience is similar to Dave's. I will leave the package where the prompt tells me to unless I meet the customer personally, in which case I override it to MCM or MCW. Its a little thing, but I refuse to falsify delivery records no matter how irrelevant or justifiable it might seem to be.

Exactly. Even if what your doing can get you disciplined, falsifying anything can get you terminated with no chance. It's like going to court on a first degree murder charge...There's no way you can win.