Small FedEx Cars

Purplepackage

Express has more sprinters/vans because we deliver a lot less bulk than you guys do, generally the packages we deliver are small to medium boxes and a lot of paper. And on the pick up side we generally pick up a lot of paper and less bulk, though a few routes at my station do come back packed with boxes but only on occasion

Has anyone noticed how small FedEx's package cars are?
Yes, but have you ever noticed how much bigger UPS cars are?

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1421683147.458233.jpg

Last edited:

doodoobrwn

Express has more sprinters/vans because we deliver a lot less bulk than you guys do, generally the packages we deliver are small to medium boxes and a lot of paper. And on the pick up side we generally pick up a lot of paper and less bulk, though a few routes at my station do come back packed with boxes but only on occasion
FedEx sounds pretty gravy no annoying irregs!! But I like my job I get lucky some days

specter208

UPS trucks look much nicer than Fedex trucks in my opinion. More elegant in design and have nicer color. The Fedex trucks where I live are all so dirty also.

dezguy

UPS trucks look much nicer than Fedex trucks in my opinion. More elegant in design and have nicer color. The Fedex trucks where I live are all so dirty also.
The station I'm at only washes the trucks once a week. Used to be every other day but they decided they needed to save money. I never see a dirty UPS truck at the beginning of the day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The station I'm at only washes the trucks once a week. Used to be every other day but they decided they needed to save money. I never see a dirty UPS truck at the beginning of the day.

Plenty of dirty ones on my route. I remember when ours were washed daily whether they needed it or not. I have a rural route, and if mine gets washed every other week, I'm lucky.