Smartpost

bacha29

You have experience negotiating union labor contracts? LOL LOL LOL!!!!

What do you mean, "unfortunately"? They did so at my request!
Right, upon seeing how badly brain washed you are they as a humanitarian gesture interceded in your behalf. You should thank them because you're mom was in the hospital at the time and was temporally unavailable to fight your battles for you . Fortunately, she fully recovered and is ready to go to war to protect her little Dano .

bacha29

I meant nlrb links.
NLRB has it's own website as well as companion websites that offer commentary. The " blocking charge" ruling and especially the "contract coverage" ruling would appear to pose a troublesome potential undermine to the enforcement abilities of many union contracts as well as a unions ability to counter a company's efforts to decertify the union representing it's employees.
So if you're a UPS Teamster go check it out and bring the matter to the attention of your local shop stewards and ask them to get back to you with a response to this matter. Given the ongoing race to the bottom of the cheap freight/cheap labor business it should be a matter of upmost importance to any union and it's membership.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Right, upon seeing how badly brain washed you are they as a humanitarian gesture interceded in your behalf. You should thank them because you're mom was in the hospital at the time and was temporally unavailable to fight your battles for you . Fortunately, she fully recovered and is ready to go to war to protect her little Dano .

Could you repost this in English?