Smoking hot

HazMatMan

:happy-very:
Haz,
I was thinking the same thing. I don't think these smokers (I'm a former so I was guilty at one time) realize how much they are litering by throwing their butts out the window. First they pollute our air, then they pollute our environment. I think they should all be bound and quartered, LOL!

Congrats to your Giants, they played one hell of a game. This is all I'm going to say about it because I get sick just thinking about that game. I can't watch ESPN anymore, I can't read the newspapers or visit my websites anymore. Tell you the truth, I don't know if I can be a Patriots fan anymore. I guess this is how it must of felt to be a Yankees fan in '04. Thank goodness spring training starts in a week.

Again, congrats and enjoy, this goes out to you too Local if your reading.

Brownie :whiteflag:
Brownie, I used to smoke also, (quit 3 years ago) but I never, I mean never threw a cig butt from a moving vehicle and when I see people doing this it just burns me up (no pun intended) especially when I am driving behind the person. Now, you have all these NFL championship rings, and 2 World Series rings, give us little people a chance, lol.. And we (METS) will have a ring come October 2008.....:happy-very:

currahee

I no longer smoke thank God,but if i did and the a sup said i could only smoke on my time that is exactly what i would do . I first would stop at a store buy 3 packs of smokes and chain smoke during lunch and breaks. Of course i would exhale in his direction. I would also keep my door shut. I mean if he wants to be a jerk so could I.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
cigarette2.jpg

COUGH COUGH!!

Dirty Savage

Paranoid Android
I remember when I first started my sup told me we weren't allowed to smoke in the trucks, and me being new did not want to question his authority. Of course, that only lasted a couple of days. Now that I have my own package car that no one but me drives I smoke in it all the time. And yes, if you must know, I use the floor as an ashtray and butts go straight out the window.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I remember when I first started my sup told me we weren't allowed to smoke in the trucks, and me being new did not want to question his authority. Of course, that only lasted a couple of days. Now that I have my own package car that no one but me drives I smoke in it all the time. And yes, if you must know, I use the floor as an ashtray and butts go straight out the window.
I try not to throw butts out the window because like so-cal we have a very dry climate and have to be concerned about fires, but I have to admit that I'm not perfect. I do try to keep them on the floor of the truck and clean them up at the end of the day during post trip.

They recently passed a law in Ohio that says you can't smoke inside any public or workplace building. To comply with the law, the guys in charge at my hub translated it into "no smoking on UPS property," then sent around a PCM saying that you can't smoke in the package cars, because when you are riding in them you are "on" UPS property.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
They recently passed a law in Ohio that says you can't smoke inside any public or workplace building. To comply with the law, the guys in charge at my hub translated it into "no smoking on UPS property," then sent around a PCM saying that you can't smoke in the package cars, because when you are riding in them you are "on" UPS property.
Az is a no-smoking state but only with-in 30 feet of any business door. We have quite a few smokers at our center, including mgt. We all stay away from the office door but are not restricted from company property.

BigBrownSanta

That takes chain smoking to a whole new level. LOL.

And no, those aren't low tar cigarettes (no white filters) an they appear to be 100's.

Talk about a death wish.

John19841

I don't see the point of that, either. I'm guessing it's for some sort of record of the most cigarettes smoked at one time, but still... The smoke all goes into one hole, which you inhale from. One cigarette, or 100, you can only inhale so much at a time. I don't see you inhaling any more by doing that, versus smoking one.

Maybe someone can tell me different?

currahee

What kind of jackass does that! Do you think he woke up that morning and said I feel like smoking a 1000 cigarettes at one time.

Aw man, when I saw "Smoking hot", I thought this thread was gonna be about smoking hot women that you see everyday on your route or something like that. I'm disappointed.

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09

Seems to me it wouldn't take too much effort to rig up some sort of ash tray, why do you think you should be trashing the planet this way? Why not show a little common decency?

over9five

Staff member
Aw man, when I saw "Smoking hot", I thought this thread was gonna be about smoking hot women that you see everyday on your route or something like that. I'm disappointed.

Well don't be disappointed. I think you should start a smoking hot women thread!