So I "made the list"

The Brown Santa

Ping Pong Ball
After working for 2 years as a casual package car driver, I was told that I made the list and am now full time. What exactly does this mean, aside from now being able to take my full lunch and breaks. :) Thanx for all your input.

sendagain

It means you can now erase "casual" from your memory banks. Now, you get to learn what it means to be a full time UPS man.

mikeb

tnbrown
Forget about your wife and kids, you now have a new marriage. You must now turn your life over to BROWN. Repeat after me: "What can brown do to me, What can brown do to me, what can brown..."

satellitedriver

After working for 2 years as a casual package car driver, I was told that I made the list and am now full time. What exactly does this mean, aside from now being able to take my full lunch and breaks. :) Thanx for all your input.
Well,
the first person you should ask is the person who told you that you made "the list".
There ain't no list.
You are either a fulltime driver or not.
PAX

DS

Fenderbender
Our PCM this morning included an HR guy that told us they would give us $150.00 tax free if we recruit a new full time driver that makes seniority,which is 90 days.

helenofcalifornia

Things are that bad up there for UPS drivers?? Congratulations on the American dollar and the Canadian dollar finally being equal. Thank you Bush! Guess I won't be going north anymore to get those bargains. if you are bargain shopping and need a place to stay in Calif., give me a call.

JustTired

free at last.......
Our PCM this morning included an HR guy that told us they would give us $150.00 tax free if we recruit a new full time driver that makes seniority,which is 90 days.

Do you know anybody you hate that much?

Sounds to me like they want you to be bounty hunters.

Let's see....sales leads and driver recruitment. Sounds like they have no faith in their own BD and HR departments. Now we have to do those jobs too.

satellitedriver

Hey DS,
Two questions.
What is the Canadian income tax rate?
How can you receive income from the company tax free?
Legally.
PAX

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
Originally Posted by DS

Do you know anybody you hate that much?

Sounds to me like they want you to be bounty hunters.

Let's see....sales leads and driver recruitment. Sounds like they have no faith in their own BD and HR departments. Now we have to do those jobs too.

Hey DS, can you come to Ohio and pick me up. I'll be glade to help you get that extra $150. I have no life anyways working 3 jobs.

I am part time air driver so I won't embarace you for I have my very own diad 4. I love canadian bacon.:w00t: