So I was told we're getting a check!?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This guy I work with said something today about the union finally finalizing a contract and he told me that every hourly employee is going to get paid 70 cents for every hour worked since August??? Is he full of crap or what. First, what contract is he talking about and two I highly doubt UPS is just going to pay us just to be nice. Any info would be appreciated.

Let me guess, you voted for Obama, or you would have if you remembered to vote?

ncupser82

This guy I work with said something today about the union finally finalizing a contract and he told me that every hourly employee is going to get paid 70 cents for every hour worked since August??? Is he full of crap or what. First, what contract is he talking about and two I highly doubt UPS is just going to pay us just to be nice. Any info would be appreciated.
This forum is for UPSers!

Sent using BrownCafe App

ncupser82

Geeez. Let's just pile on the new guy instead of informing him with the facts. So is everyones contract going to be different. Can we put performance based incentives in it? How is this going to work?
Its like the NFL...do you have an agent yet?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Quigley

I'm a loader and a backup pickoff. I've been with the company for 5 years. You guys act like I should know the ins and outs of UPS.
Obviously you havent been paying Union dues. Therefore I will send you a address where you need to send all past and future dues.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Please tell me today was your first day or you are a national citizen of the planet NUMBNUTTZ lmfao. Im just playin witcha dude but I had to get dat :censored2: sorry:peaceful:

iruhnman630

And no, UPS is not paying us the $0.70/hr worked since Aug 1 just because 'they're nice.'....it's because they owe us our agreeed upon pay increase.