So I was walked out of the building today..

QKRSTKR

If they are not going to give you your job back at local hearing, usually they ll give you a chance to resign, pay you for any vacations you have coming, and it won't say you we're fired. I'd be surprised if you get your job back.

UPSjacks84

There is no way possible that I can say it was an accident. I bent down with my pants and boxers completely down and proceeded to tie my shoe while my rear was directed completely at my sup. I started laughing and when I got up the boss was looking straight at me. I don't know what you guys think but I'm for real starting to think this was almost a stupid decision by me.

DS

Fenderbender
There is no way possible that I can say it was an accident. I bent down with my pants and boxers completely down and proceeded to tie my shoe while my rear was directed completely at my sup. I started laughing and when I got up the boss was looking straight at me. I don't know what you guys think but I'm for real starting to think this was almost a stupid decision by me.
Almost? Admit it man your being a smartass got you in this mess.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Almost wow. I almost think its time u grow the friend up.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

If you bent over far enough to give the Liberty Bell you should be good. The clanger has to be showing.

UPSjacks84

I must say I'm a little suprised at the lack of the support I'm getting here. I have seen people curse, misload a box and call off two days in a row and still not even get a warning letter. All I did was moon someone for 30 seconds at most. I figured this kind of thing went on at most hubs. I'm starting to think my boss was just looking for any reason to try and terminate me because this punishment doesn't fit the crime.

S

serenity now

I must say I'm a little suprised at the lack of the support I'm getting here. I have seen people curse, misload a box and call off two days in a row and still not even get a warning letter. All I did was moon someone for 30 seconds at most. I figured this kind of thing went on at most hubs. I'm starting to think my boss was just looking for any reason to try and terminate me because this punishment doesn't fit the crime.

lack of support, seriously! * in a workplace environment you hang your bare ass out
for 30 seconds * and that ass was not just pointed at someone * you intentioned
that viewing for your female supervisor * i hope your (30 seconds) of fame was worth it *

pretender

Ok, Now I get it--this whole thread must be a joke?

Hey all, I discovered this message board when I was trying to google something about UPS a few months ago and I have read on and off since. I think this is the best place to get information about UPS even better than some of the local hubs.

With that said, I was fired today. I have worked at UPS for alomost three years and I load most days and am a backup pickoff. I have a really good working realtionship with my female supervisor but today when I was walking from one load to another I playfully mooned my supervisor and right when I did that our buliding manager walked through the door to the up stairs offices and saw me. I immediately pulled my pants up and my boss said come with me, didn't say one word to me about the mooning, he had me sit in his office for a couple minutes as he got our union steward and my boss informed me that I was being terminated for sexual harrasment and I was walked out of the building. After I was walked out my steward told me about what I needed to do next in order to get my job back and after that I was like be honest with me do you think I'll get my job back and he said he didn't know for sure as he's never dealt with a case like this and usally the only way to truly get fired is to steal or put your hands on someone but he wouldn't be shocked if this firing was upheld. What do you guys think will happen?
The way ups is dealing with sexual harassment as far as hourly to management you might as well have showed her your junk also. You're gone

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
lack of support, seriously! * in a workplace environment you hang your bare ass out
for 30 seconds * and that ass was not just pointed at someone * you intentioned
that viewing for your female supervisor * i hope your (30 seconds) of fame was worth it *
Sounds like he was stealing time also. He was on the clock and not being productive for 30 seconds.