So it has come to this...

Meat

Did you offer this as evidence that Fox viewers are more intelligent?

Actually, if you look at demographic information that has been released pertaining to Fox’s viewership, you’ll find that it is generally older (above 68), Caucasian and working class.

Are they more intelligent? Who knows?

floridays

Actually, if you look at demographic information that has been released pertaining to Fox’s viewership, you’ll find that it is generally older (above 68), Caucasian and working class.

I think wisdom would be the word to attribute to that group. Wisdom combined with intelligence.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

" Those who are older should speak, for wisdom comes with age...'' - Job

Meat

" Those who are older should speak, for wisdom comes with age...'' - Job

Not according to the posts on this message board.

There’s only one older poster that seems to have the ability to make nuanced observations.

However, he also has posted that he is an unhappy lout, so I doubt he is wise.

floridays

Not according to the posts on this message board.

There’s only one older poster that seems to have the ability to make nuanced observations.

However, he also has posted that he is an unhappy lout, so I doubt he is wise.
Observation noted from a ute.

floridays

bsbullf.gif
Uh, that's the point of international agreements.

Silver spoon New Yorker baby president went all nationalist, took his ball and went home. So, not really possible at this point.

bsbullf.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So cold is weather but heat is global warming? If you say so.
No.
Climate and weather are two different things.

Are you trying to be funny or are you seriously this :censored2:ing stupid?

I'm an optimist so I'm gonna guess you're just trying to be funny......
Fail.

vantexan

Not shoot us in the face, neck, head, and chest.

Oops, too late...
Exactly what should he do? The serious polluting is going on elsewhere. His administration is just admitting the inevitable no matter what we do. There's a huge amount of land in Canada and Russia that will become more liveable as it warms. So not all is lost. The world will eventually run out of oil, may take a few hundred years. But eventually the problem will correct itself if humans haven't figured out how to correct it by then.