So it has come to this...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Who cares. None of us will be around to experience it. Too hell with future generations as long as we get what we want now.

Kind of mirrors our national debt.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
who cares, everyone knew global warming was real but what are you gonna do to stop it

you’d have to get the largest countries in the world to go against their own self-interests?
LOL OKAY THATS EASY

people are driven by greed, necessity, stupidity, or fear -- and even after the cities have been burnt to cinders and the countryside irradiated, people will NEVER CHANGE

Meat

who cares, everyone knew global warming was real

Actually, last I checked (I concede it’s been a few years), 50 percent of the populace doesn’t believe in global warming.

To be honest with you, this country would be better off if everyone would just do as I tell them.

vantexan

Actually, last I checked (I concede it’s been a few years), 50 percent of the populace doesn’t believe in global warming.

To be honest with you, this country would be better off if everyone would just do as I tell them.
To avoid heat, you can't beat Meat.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

even those 50% know the truth, but they won’t admit it to some liberal pollster looking to score points on some commie talk show

floridays

literally proved my point but okay
No point was proved. You continue to pick and ride a losing horse. If you (personally) and other man made climate apologists (personally) believe in "the science," lead the way, get rid of your cars and all things fossil fuel related. This act alone would attain better results than would be gained from forcing incremental change on everyone. Everyone would enjoy the freedom of choice, to fossil fuel or not to fossil fuel. Kinda like Roe v Wade, only give freedom of choice to both genders.
In plain English, put up or shut up. I didn't think so.