So you are retired, you gonna take the covid shot?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Get the vaccine unless you believe Louis Farrakhan’s remarks, recorded on video late last month during the Nation of Islam’s annual Saviours’ Day convention, were still available via Twitter, Facebook and YouTube as of Saturday night.

They included claims that the vaccine was a "vial of death."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Probably doesn't help that Democrats were spreading misinformation during the election.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The Two Patricks, Irish Visionaries have said that vaccines developed by stem cells of aborted children are the mark of the evil one
"...Avoid taking things into your body that have been developed by using the deaths of innocent children..."
Sunday 10 January 20
I read this on facebook and researched it after I received my second shot. While I do not take Calypso Louie seriously I take to heart much of the Two Patricks' messages.

COVID-19 alert
Common question​

Are stem cells used to produce the COVID-19 vaccine?

When it comes to the COVID-19 vaccines currently approved for emergency use, neither the Pfizer nor Moderna vaccines used fetal cell lines during the development or production phases. (So, no fetal cell lines were used to manufacture the vaccine, and they are not inside the injection you receive from your doctor.)Mar 2, 2021

Catholic Bishops

They say the Johnson and Johnson vaccine is morally compromised.

That’s because the vaccine was developed, tested and produced using stem cells derived from fetal tissue from abortions.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Catholic Bishops

That’s because the vaccine was developed, tested and produced using stem cells derived from fetal tissue from abortions.
The last person I would believe would be someone representing the religion of pedophiles.

UPSER1987

The Two Patricks, Irish Visionaries have said that vaccines developed by stem cells of aborted children are the mark of the evil one
"...Avoid taking things into your body that have been developed by using the deaths of innocent children..."
Sunday 10 January 20
I read this on facebook and researched it after I received my second shot. While I do not take Calypso Louie seriously I take to heart much of the Two Patricks' messages.

COVID-19 alert

Common question​

Are stem cells used to produce the COVID-19 vaccine?

When it comes to the COVID-19 vaccines currently approved for emergency use, neither the Pfizer nor Moderna vaccines used fetal cell lines during the development or production phases. (So, no fetal cell lines were used to manufacture the vaccine, and they are not inside the injection you receive from your doctor.)Mar 2, 2021

Catholic Bishops

Read on Facebook...lol

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I personally know more UPS management pedophiles than Catholic priest who have been accused.
They are everywhere teachers,scout leaders,etc.. I don't know about pedophiles but have in the past compared management to the church .Transferring POS sups and managers to other hubs for serious infractions.A big one skimming hours off of employees to make there numbers.

UPSER1987

They are everywhere teachers,scout leaders,etc.. I don't know about pedophiles but have in the past compared management to the church .Transferring POS sups and managers to other hubs for serious infractions.A big one skimming hours off of employees to make there numbers.
Their numbers

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
They shuffle them around and keep their secrets hidden.------Both of them.
I saw at least 3 or 4 times maybe more a manager that screwed up big and disappeared, everyone thought they had been fired, years later they reappear!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am not getting it. I dont get flu shots, either. I dont hang out with lots of people, I stay at a distance when I do. I am on 1 Med, and I feel it may conflict with it, even says in the commercial, not to take if you are considering any vaccines, and I need the med for arthritis worse than I need protection from Covid. Its all a personal decision. Im not anti vax, but I am for me, and my dog..

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I am not getting it. I dont get flu shots, either. I dont hang out with lots of people, I stay at a distance when I do. I am on 1 Med, and I feel it may conflict with it, even says in the commercial, not to take if you are considering any vaccines, and I need the med for arthritis worse than I need protection from Covid. Its all a personal decision. Im not anti vax, but I am for me, and my dog..
Doing it mainly for my mom, she's 83 and relies on us quite a bit. I took her to get both her shots, the other day I took Ms Jones to get her first one, by the time I get both of mine I'll have been to that damn place 6 times...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Doing it mainly for my mom, she's 83 and relies on us quite a bit. I took her to get both her shots, the other day I took Ms Jones to get her first one, by the time I get both of mine I'll have been to that damn place 6 times...
Oh I totally agree. All my friends with aging parents are getting, or have gotten it. I think I had it Jan 2020. I was helping in a nursing home kitchen. They ended up losing around half of the residents, to covid. I quit end of march when they started dropping daily.
If I Still had my parents, I would think possibly differently.