So you are retired, you gonna take the covid shot?

quad decade guy

Just got my appointment for tomorrow-3/3. I'm 58.

I'll have to take a day off.......$$$$$$
I don't know.
Seems like a lot of hassle for 3-6 months of 95% immunity.
IF.....that's what it's really about......

How about travel only by Covid Papers(proof of vaccinations)

Sound like Eastern Europe circa 1946-1989.....? Eh rickyb?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
A vaccine that was rushed out and a product that you cannot sue the maker no matter what side affect it might give you. Top that off with a government that lies and covers up important things 🤔. Thanks but no thanks I’ll pass. 🚫💉

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Just got my appointment for tomorrow-3/3. I'm 58.

I'll have to take a day off.......$$$$$$

IF.....that's what it's really about......

How about travel only by Covid Papers(proof of vaccinations)

Sound like Eastern Europe circa 1946-1989.....? Eh rickyb?
My wife got hers today at an old Kmart building. Place was packed. Government distribution at its finest.
I’m no conspiracy theorist, but at the end of all the cattle herding, when they gave her the official "I got my Covid Shot Card", I got a creepy feeling in my gut.

quad decade guy

I'm surprised they don't tattoo the arm like that guy named Hitler did.
We have to bring our insurance card.........Why?....it's free.....

I submit because of data mining.......easy way to count the insured. I mean everyone(nearly) will get the shot.....

I'm no conspiracy nut......but this WHOLE thing has been........WEIRD.

Anyway, I'm going today.

BTW, my Wife is a cancer/chemo patient......her Oncologist said she is good to go anywhere, anytime because of her 2 vax's. My Wife has been shuttered(basically for a year).

Our state just opened up no mask/no restrictions........100%.

Darmark7

Ok.

Would you rather this drag on for.....ever?
We have a flu shot each and every year and yet we still have the flu dragging on each and every year so to think this will stop COVID is foolish. They are already warning of a “ New and improved” COVID strain that you will now need another shot for. Oh yea what was the ingredients in that liquid they main lined into you? I’m sure there was a label or paper you read beforehand because I know someone wouldn’t just inject something they haven’t a clue what’s in it into their body, just because they are told something is needed and safe by a company that stands to make money and have no repercussions if anything goes wrong. Remember no one can sue over vaccines. Why?

Last edited:

Shiftless

We have to bring our insurance card.........Why?....it's free.....

I submit because of data mining.......easy way to count the insured. I mean everyone(nearly) will get the shot.....

I'm no conspiracy nut......but this WHOLE thing has been........WEIRD.

Anyway, I'm going today.

BTW, my Wife is a cancer/chemo patient......her Oncologist said she is good to go anywhere, anytime because of her 2 vax's. My Wife has been shuttered(basically for a year).

Our state just opened up no mask/no restrictions........100%.
"We have to bring our insurance card.........Why?....it's free....."

I was told the vaccine is paid for by the government and is so called free, altho in reality our taxes paid for it.

The cost of the dispensing the vaccine into your arm is on the the person or their insurance of who is getting the shot?

I am 65 and where I got the shot all they wanted was my Medicare # no insurance needed.

Are you under 65?

quad decade guy

"We have to bring our insurance card.........Why?....it's free....."

I was told the vaccine is paid for by the government and is so called free, altho in reality our taxes paid for it.

The cost of the dispensing the vaccine into your arm is on the the person or their insurance of who is getting the shot?

I am 65 and where I got the shot all they wanted was my Medicare # no insurance needed.

Are you under 65?
I'm 58.

But your Medicare # is your insurance....right?

So, that begs the question: What if you are uninsured?

Got to be lot's of those folks around....

So, that beg's the question: My insurance will be billed? Why would that be? Please explain.....

quad decade guy

We have a flu shot each and every year and yet we still have the flu dragging on each and every year so to think this will stop COVID is foolish. They are already warning of a “ New and improved” COVID strain that you will now need another shot for. Oh yea what was the ingredients in that liquid they main lined into you? I’m sure there was a label or paper you read beforehand because I know someone wouldn’t just inject something they haven’t a clue what’s in it into their body, just because they are told something is needed and safe by a company that stands to make money and have no repercussions if anything goes wrong. Remember no one can sue over vaccines. Why?
Uh no. We aren't being "main lined". All through your child to adulthood.....you are vaccinated. Now be honest.......tell us what was in All those vaccines? See?

Like Climate change.......we are told to "blindly" obey the "science"........

Since vaccinations, life expectancy has nearly doubled.

I had the flu shot for the first time in my life last year.....I haven't been sick since.

Uh no. We aren't being "main lined". All through your child to adulthood.....you are vaccinated. Now be honest.......tell us what was in All those vaccines? See?

Like Climate change.......we are told to "blindly" obey the "science"........

Since vaccinations, life expectancy has nearly doubled.

I had the flu shot for the first time in my life last year.....I haven't been sick since.
Got the flu shot last Fall along with the second Shingle shot and trying to get the Covid 19 vaccination shot. I don't want to be remembered by my grandchildren as having died during the trump Epidemic.

Darmark7

Why would anybody get the Flu shot this year? Check the CDC website and the Flu is gone. It was a horrible start to the season until March 2020 then it just disappeared 🤔 Check their website and the charts show the Flu was high until March and then all charts for all states just dropped to nothing so the Flu is gone according to CDC and they are the know all of diseases. So if you didn’t get the flu this year it wasn’t because of a shot. I‘ve never had the flu shot and I’ve never had the flu. When I was a child I had no choice in getting vaccinated but as an adult if I ever get anything from a doctor it is after reading what it is and what’s in it. At this point I do not take any medicine. Medicine isn’t to make you well it’s to make you a customer 🤔

Last edited:

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
My wife and I both have had our first shots, about 10 days apart. She got hers at a walmart, and I got mine at a hospital. She got the Moderna, I got the Pfizer. Other than a sore arm for a day or two, the only pain I had was in my feet for waiting in line for 1.5 hours. They did check my DL and medicare card. Some pop up places down here will charge you for administering the shot (I think it was like $19 for the first shot and $28 for the second), tho the vaccine itself is free. My daughter and daughter in law (hospital employees) have had their shots (one got Moderna and the other Pfizer) and both were sick for 2 days after their second shot.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Got the flu shot last Fall along with the second Shingle shot and trying to get the Covid 19 vaccination shot. I don't want to be remembered by my grandchildren as having died during the trump Epidemic.
Things were looking pretty bleak, but thankfully Biden got things rolling with the vaccine. God bless you Uncle Joe!

Darmark7

Things were looking pretty bleak, but thankfully Biden got things rolling with the vaccine. God bless you Uncle Joe!
But Biden didn't even remember taking the vaccine! You can’t make this :censored2: up. But worse is someone that thinks Biden had anything to do with the roll out of this vaccine. Cut the Dam TV off and think for yourself 🙄

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
But Biden didn't even remember taking the vaccine! You can’t make this * up. But worse is someone that thinks Biden had anything to do with the roll out of this vaccine. Cut the Dam TV off and think for yourself 🙄
With strong and wise leadership from Uncle Joe, we will defeat the Trump Virus and return this country to greatness!