So you decided to fight someone in your browns(off the clock)

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
UK...I've been reading your posts for the last couple weeks. I'm starting to agree with Tie: you are a loose cannon! I really wish the union didn't have to fight for the loose cannons, lazies and other unmotivated hourlies, particularly when they friend*ckup! Sadly, that's not gonna happen. -Rocky

Ok Rocky lets get one thing straight here , the union didnt do any fighting for me at all , not a god dam thing . It turns out that I got my job back because of a clerical error on ups `s side. I can thank Tie Guy indirectly for the tools that I used to secure my own job. He stated in a post that if I had nor received a termination letter then I could argue I had never been terminated as it turned out after reading the western suppliment if UPS fails to send the termination letter via regesterd mail within 10 days to myself and my local that the termination is its self voided. I suppose next you will wish that the union didnt have to fight for women, minorities people and from the bad part of denver. Or maybe just anyone that doesnt fit into your criteria on any particular day.
I cant belive the level of ignorance that I see on this web site, I think I`m going to change my name to loose cannon just to keep all you haters happy and not have to read your crap. Rocky my mind was made up about you when you sent me that bull shti post about not having a problem with me confrunting you on any topics , what the hell makes you think that i give a shti about your opinion or if you have a problem with what I say ,I dont give a rats ass about your outdated bias opinions. and the story abou,t the nice old woman in the store getting in your line made me almost puke. live a little dude broaden your horizons hell take the walk through deepest darkest Denver maybe you`ll learn something about diversity or culture hell you might even lose your virginity, maybe to a minority with tattoos . I doubt it though ,lol, more likely you will just get beat up.
If speaking your mind , dareing not to blend in ,standing up for what you belive in accepting everyone as a human regardless of Tats,color creed misfortune sexual preference religion or what part of town they are from ,trying to get the most out of each day and haveing some fun at the same time , bringing some cheer into this world and not giving a dam about insignificent peoples opinions of me makes me guilty of being a loose cannon then lock me up and throw away the key ! Go learn about life kid ,theres more to it than UPS and Brown Cafe .
no offence to brown cafe meant . only to the little piss ant that thinks he`s got me figured out.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Hey, man! Back off! Take another pill or hit the off switch. We don't need that kind of talk here, please!
I will not back off . I didnt come here to start any kind of trouble but i refuse to let a punk kid talk smack to me about something he knows nothing about. The way this guy talks you would think hes a feeder driver. He doesnt have the age the senority or the experience to be putting shti down like that . Ive been through alot the last year taking shti from UPS and from the teamsters I am not taking any from a guy whos balls just dropped .
I dont know who you are , I have no problems with you and if you are an administer on this web sight then I will respect your wishes.

nforcr

I don't think it is a firing offense since it didn't happen on premises or on the clock. Where the problem comes in is that the other battler came to UPS because he related the brown uniform with the company (as did other witnesses I'm sure).
Should be interesting to see what happens to the dude...

outamyway

I don't think it is a firing offense since it didn't happen on premises or on the clock. Where the problem comes in is that the other battler came to UPS because he related the brown uniform with the company (as did other witnesses I'm sure).
Should be interesting to see what happens to the dude...

So far he still has his job, and we really can't afford to lose him anyways. He hasn't said anything about it lately so I imagine he's off the hook, with UPS anyways.

mittam

wow that was a lot to read. I don't know about fighting but I do know of a lady fired around here for stripping using her browns. Since it had the logo and is company property she got busted (no pun intended).

Channahon

Outamyway,

You sure are busy out there in Vegas.

Employee using the bushes for a restroom.

Employee getting into a fight wearing their browns.

I thought "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

Just kidding, thanks for sharing.

As far as the fight in the browns, if the driver has been charged with assault, his case will be determined by the judicial system.

UPS and the Union will abide by the ruling. So, if the person receives a sentence,for any length of time, that pretty much is the end of their career.

At least, that's how I've seen it happen.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Wow, who has the energy to fight with their browns on? Im lucky I dont need a tow truck to take me to the store by the time I punch out and take my 40 min ride home.
Speaking of fighting, anyone hear or see that HBO fight with Kelly Pavlick, the white ghost? I think hes a feather, or mid weight boxer. Hes on my route, although usually his manager answers the door. I missed the fight, but I hear hes good? Hes a twig. Real slim, and I couldnt imagine he could KO anyone, but what do I know. Heard alot about it on radio today, just wonder if there are any conosiers~ SP of boxing out there with any insight.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Wow, who has the energy to fight with their browns on? Im lucky I dont need a tow truck to take me to the store by the time I punch out and take my 40 min ride home.
Speaking of fighting, anyone hear or see that HBO fight with Kelly Pavlick, the white ghost? I think hes a feather, or mid weight boxer. Hes on my route, although usually his manager answers the door. I missed the fight, but I hear hes good? Hes a twig. Real slim, and I couldnt imagine he could KO anyone, but what do I know. Heard alot about it on radio today, just wonder if there are any conosiers~ SP of boxing out there with any insight.

Big things come in small packages , the ghost is a bad ass and he won the fight against Edison Miranda who was undefeated until then. In Mirandas defence he had been having weight problems and complaints of stomach cramps but I think that kelly would have won any way. keep your eye on him he`s going to blow up trust me good boxer .