So...

F

Frankie's Friend

Again,
giphy-1.gif

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
This thread went down the :censored2:ter quick if you can make it at ups you can survive anywhere. Buddy here just has vanity muscles and can't keep up seen a million of em. I drink and smoke everyday and keep it moving better than these "fit" guys. Also shut up Dave ur a scab

So you don't take care of yourself and work hard at a labor job. Congratulations. I keep up just fine bitch I can do any boxline pull in that building with my "vanity muscle"

However I choose :censored2:ing not to because I realized that slackers don't get taken advantage of. I've had more than a few sups ask me what it takes to motivate me to perform like I used to and I always tell them my motivation is long gone.

Good luck drinking and smoking every day while "keeping up". You're doing ridiculous damage to your body that will catch up with you quick

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
So you don't take care of yourself and work hard at a labor job. Congratulations. I keep up just fine bitch I can do any boxline pull in that building with my "vanity muscle"

However I choose :censored2:ing not to because I realized that slackers don't get taken advantage of. I've had more than a few sups ask me what it takes to motivate me to perform like I used to and I always tell them my motivation is long gone.

Good luck drinking and smoking every day while "keeping up". You're doing ridiculous damage to your body that will catch up with you quick
Tldr

PT Car Washer

The Teamster solution to the pension problem.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
My girl can lift heavier than you. She's squatting 2 plates and shoulder pressing 40s just 4 months into taking the gym serious with me.

So what kind of cigarettes do you smoke
image.jpg

On my way to get a fresh pack need anything I worked overtime this week and went to the hospital thanks to teamcare! Lungs are great by the way!