socialized healthcare

rickyb

1630725433180.png

rickyb

Giving birth in america is expensive even w insurance.

U need to disincentivize abortion. wen they make abortion illegal the rich and politically connected will still do it, but the poor will die

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Giving birth in america is expensive even w insurance.

U need to disincentivize abortion. wen they make abortion illegal the rich and politically connected will still do it, but the poor will die
Uh..the poor are the ones getting most of the abortions. Over 80% of all Planned Parenthood clinics are within walking distance of minority neighborhoods.

rickyb

got hired by another govt healthcare provider today or rather it was my first day of work. our lpn teacher said the govt is in the process of nationalizing all the privately run long term care facilities. i asked why. he said they only care about cutting costs and the quality wasnt that good. so now we will make $23 or so an hour plus pension plus more unpaid time off than we can afford im assuming OR benefits.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
got hired by another govt healthcare provider today or rather it was my first day of work. our lpn teacher said the govt is in the process of nationalizing all the privately run long term care facilities. i asked why. he said they only care about cutting costs and the quality wasnt that good. so now we will make $23 or so an hour plus pension plus more unpaid time off than we can afford im assuming OR benefits.
Congrats on the new job. I hope it works out.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Doesn’t sound that good.

Box Ox

Congrats on the new job. I hope it works out.

Me too. How many hours a day are they expecting you to work @rickyb? Don't want you falling asleep on the drive home.

rickyb

Me too. How many hours a day are they expecting you to work @rickyb? Don't want you falling asleep on the drive home.
i dont think theres night shifts. unless i bid a different job

i hate to break it to you but theres probably alot of hospital workers head bobbing on the drive home