socialized healthcare

Thebrownblob

the world is an ugly place

thats why im against empire and imperialism which keeps other countries poor. wasnt iraq the richest country in middle east before america came in? venezuela getting rocked by US sanctions.
I can agree with some of what you say but I disagree with sanctions bothering many countries. Look at Russia today their economy is better than ours. Venezuela‘s problems were their own government

rickyb

I can agree with some of what you say but I disagree with sanctions bothering many countries. Look at Russia today their economy is better than ours. Venezuela‘s problems were their own government
russia under sanctions too.

russia life expectancy has increased since 2014. americas has not.

rickyb

Exactly the sanctions have not done anything to them or at least nothing long-term. Venezuela isn’t oil rich county. Their problems are the government
venezuela is very oil rich

part of latin america's problem is corrupt govts i agree, part of hte problem is domination of the hemisphere by US empire.

i think the sanctions screwed us over too LOL. wasnt the russian ruble best performing currency since the war started

vantexan

russia under sanctions too.

russia life expectancy has increased since 2014. americas has not.
Now tell them the rest of the story. Life expectancy of Russian men about 67.7 while American men 76.6. American women can expect to live past 81. Russian women several years less.

rickyb

Now tell them the rest of the story. Life expectancy of Russian men about 67.7 while American men 76.6. American women can exp to live past 81. Russian women several years less.
i was looking at american life expectancy and its very slowly going up again. but its quite pathetic for the richest country on earth.....and what it reminds me of is russia when WARSAW collapsed and america influenced russian election and privatized everything.

vantexan

i was looking at american life expectancy and its very slowly going up again. but its quite pathetic for the richest country on earth.....and what it reminds me of is russia when WARSAW collapsed and america influenced russian election and privatized everything.
When did the U.S. privatize everything in Russia? And we've talked about the life expectancy before. We just got hit by covid. We've had a huge opioid crisis for some time now. These extra deaths bring life expectancy numbers down. My dad is 83. Lives in an area with hundreds of thousands of elderly. Your stats don't hold up under scrutiny. In other words you're looking to criticize the U.S. but don't know what you're talking about.

rickyb

When did the U.S. privatize everything in Russia? And we've talked about the life expectancy before. We just got hit by covid. We've had a huge opioid crisis for some time now. These extra deaths bring life expectancy numbers down. My dad is 83. Lives in an area with hundreds of thousands of elderly. Your stats don't hold up under scrutiny. In other words you're looking to criticize the U.S. but don't know what you're talking about.
the 1990s.

yea i agree opioid crisis is wreaking havoc on your life expectancy numbers. you agree with me and then you say i don't know what im talking about LOL

vantexan

the 1990s.

yea i agree opioid crisis is wreaking havoc on your life expectancy numbers. you agree with me and then you say i don't know what im talking about LOL
No, you leave all that out and talk about how pathetic it is for the world's richest country to have those numbers. Anything to slam the U.S.

vantexan

what did i just say

yeltsin was a US puppet i believe.
Yeltsin stood up to the communists. How did the U.S. privatize everything in Russia? Seriously that was a stupid statement. The Russians threw off communism and privatized ever themselves. The U.S. had no control over them.

rickyb

Yeltsin stood up to the communists. How did the U.S. privatize everything in Russia? Seriously that was a stupid statement. The Russians threw off communism and privatized ever themselves. The U.S. had no control over them.
US implemented the worst form of neoliberalism in russia in the 1990s. it was a smash and grab. for more look up michael hudson, he'd know all about that. yeltsin was a US puppet, and you controlled their economy. that ended with putin i believe. good for him. i think hes evil too though.

vantexan

US implemented the worst form of neoliberalism in russia in the 1990s. it was a smash and grab. for more look up michael hudson, he'd know all about that. yeltsin was a US puppet, and you controlled their economy. that ended with putin i believe. good for him. i think hes evil too though.
We did no such thing. You communists were just butthurt over losing your power.

rickyb

We did no such thing. You communists were just butthurt over losing your power.
of course you did and if you werent listening to fake news you wouldve been reminded of your election interference in 2016 when liberals were blaming russians for trumps election LOL

ive probably even posted it in the "russians are coming" liberal thread.

im sorry this is a painful truth for you to embrace

vantexan

of course you did and if you werent listening to fake news you wouldve been reminded of your election interference in 2016 when liberals were blaming russians for trumps election LOL

ive probably even posted it in the "russians are coming" liberal thread.

im sorry this is a painful truth for you to embrace
2016 Russian collusion was Clinton campaign BS. But has nothing to do with the U.S. privatizing Russia in the '90's. That's ridiculous. Show me all the American individuals, corporations controlling Russia. Russian oligarchs run the show, not Americans. It's Russian owned oil companies selling oil worldwide, not American companies selling their oil.

rickyb

2016 Russian collusion was Clinton campaign BS. But has nothing to do with the U.S. privatizing Russia in the '90's. That's ridiculous. Show me all the American individuals, corporations controlling Russia. Russian oligarchs run the show, not Americans. It's Russian owned oil companies selling oil worldwide, not American companies selling their oil.
excuse me look up michael hudson to see america's control of russia politics and economy in 1990s. noam chomsky would also know.

you misunderstand my argentinian friend: during the liberal 2016 - 2019 anti russia hysteria, many news sources pointed out the hypocrisy of america blaming russia for election interference because america interferred with russia in 1990s.

your news obviously didnt cover it bc u are once again oblivious