socialized healthcare

vantexan

excuse me look up michael hudson to see america's control of russia politics and economy in 1990s. noam chomsky would also know.

you misunderstand my argentinian friend: during the liberal 2016 - 2019 anti russia hysteria, many news sources pointed out the hypocrisy of america blaming russia for election interference because america interferred with russia in 1990s.

your news obviously didnt cover it bc u are once again oblivious
Supporting Yeltsin and the freedom from communism isn't the same as controlling everything or privatizing everything. We wanted and did everything possible to cause the collapse of the Soviet Union. But that doesn't mean we ran everything there once it collapsed.

rickyb

Supporting Yeltsin and the freedom from communism isn't the same as controlling everything or privatizing everything. We wanted and did everything possible to cause the collapse of the Soviet Union. But that doesn't mean we ran everything there once it collapsed.
wrong and I stand by my point.

American equivalent of soviet union will likewise collapse.

rickyb

We might. And if we do it'll be because the American Left is working hard to make that happen.
wrong. the american left is practically non existent. if you had a left, they would vote for 60 billion in weapons to ukraine, you wouldnt have 6% union rate or whatever its at, you would have healthcare.

vantexan

wrong. the american left is practically non existent. if you had a left, they would vote for 60 billion in weapons to ukraine, you wouldnt have 6% union rate or whatever its at, you would have healthcare.
We have the worst administration in our history because of the Left. You don't have a clue.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
im in nursing school, the govt is paying for it and paying me 3200 a month

You should be ashamed you parasite. You get a great salary for going to school that the same people that give you money monthly pays for? Where do you think the money comes from? Trees?
I have zero respect for people like you AND you.

rickyb

You should be ashamed you parasite. You get a great salary for going to school that the same people that give you money monthly pays for? Where do you think the money comes from? Trees?
I have zero respect for people like you AND you.
why should ppl get paid to shoot weapons at strangers in 3rd world countries, but not be paid for school

why should wall st collect bonuses for their bailouts which was a result of their fraud which they knew about, but not be paid for school?

Thebrownblob

venezuela is very oil rich

part of latin america's problem is corrupt govts i agree, part of hte problem is domination of the hemisphere by US empire.

i think the sanctions screwed us over too LOL. wasnt the russian ruble best performing currency since the war started
My statement was meant to say Venezuela IS oil rich they should be able to be self-sufficient they are not because of their government not sanctions

rickyb

My statement was meant to say Venezuela IS oil rich they should be able to be self-sufficient they are not because of their government not sanctions
its obvious they have corruption and sanctions so id have to hear more about how much its to blame for their economy