socialized healthcare

vantexan

wrong. capitalism has left us with a civilization bubble. capitalism only appears to work but it actually doesnt.

the standard of living is apparently based on which country youre in, where in denmark mcdonalds workers make $23/hr plus 6 weeks vacation and a pension. we all know what american mcdonalds workers make. so it depends on which country you are in LOL
Don't forget to tell everyone how much that worker in Denmark pays in taxes. Half his pay. Don't forget to tell them that the high pay is reserved for Danish citizens. Foreigners working there get paid a lot less. LOL LOL LOL. P.S. Denmark is a capitalist country too. LOL LOL LOL

Thebrownblob

wrong. capitalism has left us with a civilization bubble. capitalism only appears to work but it actually doesnt.

the standard of living is apparently based on which country youre in, where in denmark mcdonalds workers make $23/hr plus 6 weeks vacation and a pension. we all know what american mcdonalds workers make. so it depends on which country you are in LOL
And the food still sucks

rickyb

Don't forget to tell everyone how much that worker in Denmark pays in taxes. Half his pay. Don't forget to tell them that the high pay is reserved for Danish citizens. Foreigners working there get paid a lot less. LOL LOL LOL. P.S. Denmark is a capitalist country too. LOL LOL LOL
denmark is a mixed economy like america. they certainly have better social programs than america. no idea about their tax system, an solution would be for an american worker to report on their pay at mcdonalds and then work at mcdonalds in denmark and report on their pay. i guarantee you denmark who has higher union rate than america has you beat.

i do have a video on my anti capitalism thread about an american from LA who moved to a nordic country doing the same job. i think he said take home was the same but they have way better public transit, no homeless, cleaner streets, etc.

vantexan

denmark is a mixed economy like america. they certainly have better social programs than america. no idea about their tax system, an solution would be for an american worker to report on their pay at mcdonalds and then work at mcdonalds in denmark and report on their pay. i guarantee you denmark who has higher union rate than america has you beat.

i do have a video on my anti capitalism thread about an american from LA who moved to a nordic country doing the same job. i think he said take home was the same but they have way better public transit, no homeless, cleaner streets, etc.
With less than 6 million people and a homogenous population. It's not apples to apples.

rickyb

With less than 6 million people and a homogenous population. It's not apples to apples.
go post some videos here on your own about americans comparing standards of living in other EU countries. stop making excuses. nordic countries are most developed.

canada is 37 million and we have tons of homeless. some streets on vancouver is zombie apocalypse. this city is stinking rich too. just like new york. were just less uncivilized than europeans for whatever reason.

vantexan

go post some videos here on your own about americans comparing standards of living in other EU countries. stop making excuses. nordic countries are most developed.

canada is 37 million and we have tons of homeless. some streets on vancouver is zombie apocalypse. this city is stinking rich too. just like new york. were just less uncivilized than europeans for whatever reason.
Again, much smaller population makes it possible to have higher standard of living for more people. Does everyone in France or Germany enjoy as high a standard of living as Denmark or Norway? No they don't.

rickyb

Again, much smaller population makes it possible to have higher standard of living for more people. Does everyone in France or Germany enjoy as high a standard of living as Denmark or Norway? No they don't.
france and germany has canada beat and they got bigger populations

rickyb

Do they really? They have bigger populations on a lot less land with a lot less resources.
yes germany and france has canada beat

they take way more paid vacation than we do

their union rate is higher

germany has more democratic workplaces than canada

they have better public transit.

canada and america rich in resources so you could be right about that point.

vantexan

yes germany and france has canada beat

they take way more paid vacation than we do

their union rate is higher

germany has more democratic workplaces than canada

they have better public transit.

canada and america rich in resources so you could be right about that point.
There's a recurring theme in all of your posts. You want a lot of paid time off. You have this fantasy that life will be so much better if you could get paid to not work for long stretches. I guess I'm living the dream with my pension. But you don't want to put in the time to get a pension. You want it easy, and you want it now! Good luck!!

rickyb

There's a recurring theme in all of your posts. You want a lot of paid time off. You have this fantasy that life will be so much better if you could get paid to not work for long stretches. I guess I'm living the dream with my pension. But you don't want to put in the time to get a pension. You want it easy, and you want it now! Good luck!!
you left america bc its a high cost economy

europe is lower cost because the govt nationalizes these things to lower the cost.

vantexan

you left america bc its a high cost economy

europe is lower cost because the govt nationalizes these things to lower the cost.
Europe isn't cheap either. I took advantage of what's available to me. Which wouldn't be possible without having worked in the U.S. for decades. I'm proud of the U.S. and I intend to die there.

rickyb

Europe isn't cheap either. I took advantage of what's available to me. Which wouldn't be possible without having worked in the U.S. for decades. I'm proud of the U.S. and I intend to die there.
europe cost of living is lower. cheaper school, better transit, better healthcare.

public transit way cheaper than owning a car. makes way more sense too.