Somali Pirates Murder Four Americans

packageguy

You are right on over9five, I would of started a long time ago, this would of never happend. as for our president don't know, never there when you need him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We need a policy that if a Somali pirate murders an American, our navy will kill 20 pirates.
Seriously.
Seriously, we need to educate people to stay the hell away from those waters. I'm not a sailor, but I know not to go near there. If you are that anxious to meet your maker, then so be it.
That one couple was from Marina Del Rey.......they have the whole CA. WA. OR. coast to sail....... some of the prettiest this country has to offer. Then there's the east coast too (after Winter).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Story

Time to start killing pirates. Where's our President?

He gave the order yesterday allowing deadly force in this situation. I think he needs to step it up, and whenever a Somali vessel gets within a given radius of any ship, they go "poof". Notice that they never attack Israeli ships?

over9five

Staff member
He gave the order yesterday allowing deadly force in this situation. I think he needs to step it up, and whenever a Somali vessel gets within a given radius of any ship, they go "poof". Notice that they never attack Israeli ships?

Exactly, they know better. That's how it should be with US.

Show no mercy, take no prisoners. THAT should be our new Somali pirate policy.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We should go anywhere we want with no fear.
But since we cant I guess its good to stay away, and alive.
Passing out bibles, missionaries. Sad
Prayers with those involved.

rod

Retired 22 years
Why would anybody sail in pirate infested waters in a little boat knowing that the pirates are capable of taking over a 1000 foot oil tanker? Stupid -stupid -stupid. Did they plan on throwing Bibles at the pirates to ward them off? I feel sorry for their families

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Why would anybody sail in pirate infested waters in a little boat knowing that the pirates are capable of taking over a 1000 foot oil tanker? Stupid -stupid -stupid. Did they plan on throwing Bibles at the pirates to ward them off? I feel sorry for their families
Yes Rod those who devote their lives
spreading the word do think God will protect them.
They were ready to die if that was the plan.
Sad or stupid? Some have more faith than others. I know I would not have that kind of faith, but they did, I admire that, and still feel bad for the families, they were trying to help the world in their own little way. Rest in Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
They had been with a group of other vessels, standard practice, but headed solo to Oman to refuel.
article-1359000-0D503B2D000005DC-325_634x477.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The reason the pirates keep kidnapping people is because countries pay the ransoms.
Pirates currently hold 30 ships and more than 660 hostages, it's about time for some military action. Pick a couple of their harbors and explode every ship there.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
some comments from the largest liberal blog, Huffington Post:
Strega
Who is going to pay the costs for rich yacht owners to go preaching their religion? I didn't see that listed in the Constitution?
svagescot
Maybe you shouldn't boat around with a yachtful of bibles. Missionary madness.
jimmygeewhiz
Maybe you should keep your evangelical christianity in your pants instead of trying to ram it down people's throats.
HeadAches
Can't say I a surprised nor can I really be arsed to come up with some sympathy for the people killed!
CabCurious
If they were off the coast of somalia and engaged in missionary self-righteousness in doing so, then I would call them irresponsible.
quindy
Seems like god didn't like what they were doing.

trickpony1

It wouldn't be politically correct for our carrier based fighters to blow the pirates out of the water.
We must not hurt the feelings of the enemy, you know.