Something (among many) you will never see at Fedex

Artee

You guys get a ping-pong table? :eek:

Yea...This is our second table. Wore the first one out. Heck the MD used to come in and start up games with people. Get a tournament going. Used to also have a Foosball table. Wore that out too. Leather couch to relax on. TV. Back in the day before the 10 hour rule between shifts you might work until 1am and then your next shift would start at 6am. One guy lived an hour each way from the facility so he would just crash on the couch until his next shift. No sense going home. This is AGFS so its a different animal than DGO. People used to joke with the new guys coming over "Welcome to ClubFed"

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
We don't even have enough chairs in our break room.
And, our T.V. gets it's signal from an antenna.

fredup

no cups in break room, no sugar, no tea, the trucks are so filthy you can't see the logo, no power pads, not enough trucks, plenty of freight though
Merry friend;"kin Christmas via Ebenezer Smith.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Yea...This is our second table. Wore the first one out. Heck the MD used to come in and start up games with people. Get a tournament going. Used to also have a Foosball table. Wore that out too. Leather couch to relax on. TV. Back in the day before the 10 hour rule between shifts you might work until 1am and then your next shift would start at 6am. One guy lived an hour each way from the facility so he would just crash on the couch until his next shift. No sense going home. This is AGFS so its a different animal than DGO. People used to joke with the new guys coming over "Welcome to ClubFed"
Wow!..I'm AGFS too, but we get nothing like that. I think I saw a deck of cards on a table in the breakroom once.

cancan

We got a ping pong table too a couple of years ago. A coked out VP must have been snorting at his desk and decided this company needs more ping pong!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I love folks like you. Presumably, you're UPS since you referred to your self as a "driver", so why are you still in a union? You know, the one that gets you $32 per hours, no-cost medical and a strong pension. You sound very entitled to me. Please tell your employer you no longer want all of those benefits and will work for $12 per hour. Fool.
UPS has agreed to pay me an obscene amount of money to do a job that is not all that hard.
Not entitled at all, I agree to provide a fair days work for a fair days pay.

The company owes you nothing other than a paycheck. Anything extra is a bonus.

Keeping stay at home moms satisfied since 1986

CJinx

We don't have a ping-pong table :(
I tried to get a pinball machine on the cheap(used, local pizza parlor going out of business was selling it) but it was shot down. :(

Wow!..I'm AGFS too, but we get nothing like that. I think I saw a deck of cards on a table in the breakroom once.

I'm AGFS and we don't even have a break room. we have a table with a coffee maker and microwave on it and a mini fridge under it. it sits out in the open in the warehouse..... hahahahah

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I'm AGFS and we don't even have a break room. we have a table with a coffee maker and microwave on it and a mini fridge under it. it sits out in the open in the warehouse..... hahahahah
Damn! you win....your work environment is even shiddier than mine!

NC man

Fed has always been cheap.get a coin for x yrs safe driving, 20 years so here is a small disc for saving us tons of money by not wrecking and running over people.
some guys were all worked up that they would get a leather jacket for 25 or 30 years safe driving,big whoop. I’m pretty cynical though.

FedexCares

You said she is in healthcare, that’s the key. They are essentially printing money in that industry it’s so lucrative now, from insurers to hospitals and everywhere in between.

FedupExpress

Fed has always been cheap.get a coin for x yrs safe driving, 20 years so here is a small disc for saving us tons of money by not wrecking and running over people.
some guys were all worked up that they would get a leather jacket for 25 or 30 years safe driving,big whoop. I’m pretty cynical though.
I agree man, they should give cash bonus every year to everyone that doesn't smash something

Even if it was 50 bucks, would be better than a kmart watch or thrift store jacket