sort pay

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Including clerks and PT car washers? Hope you are right. I would be making more then the FT car washers.

I think it's just for new hires, everyone else should receive the normal contractual increases. I don't follow the part time stuff too closely, but this is the language I was referring to:

Screenshot_2019-05-19-17-05-47-1.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I agree. Does this mean if I move to a sorting job I will be paid sort rate like the rest of the Red Circle employees?

I am not certain about that. The question came to my mind. My guess would be that there will not be any increases based on moving to another position, unless that position has its own pay scale. Just a guess, though. Not to mention that your supolement or rider may have language that could further clarify or complicate the issue.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
No more $1 wage increase sort pay unless you were grandfathered in with it. the new, very competative wage increase of $13/h (lol) comes with the $1 included.

jaguar19

No more $1 wage increase sort pay unless you were grandfathered in with it. the new, very competative wage increase of $13/h (lol) comes with the $1 included.

I was under the impression that I was going to keep that $1 skill pay which I had been receiving for the last 2+ years.
I'm going on 4-years and now I'm making the same as new hires.

Last edited:

mikejonesjr

Sorry for the confusion. So on my last pay stubs before the raise it says $12 for CURRENT PAY RATE but it shows $13 under REGULAR. Besides what it says what were you actually making. I'm gonna assume $12. That's why your at 13 now

Now it shows $13 for both.

jaguar19

Looking back at prior stubs I was actually already getting paid @ $13/h before the raise. My prior stubs say $12 for CURRENT PAY RATE but I was getting paid @ $13/h. -This is because I was getting the $1 for skill pay.

After the raise I'm at $13.

Shouldn't I be at $14/h if I keep that $1 for skill pay that I had already earned?

Last edited: