Spa labels

I am wondering how many other centers are back to writing location number on packages instead of using the Spa label, or is it just mine? I am a satellite center and typically load my own truck. This week they have loaded it out of the main center and do not use the Spa labels. The Spa labels have the address on them which is what I look for, my route is not ran anywhere close the the way the location numbers say to run it. I spend 2 to 3 minutes per stop looking for stuff for most of the day

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I am wondering how many other centers are back to writing location number on packages instead of using the Spa label, or is it just mine? I am a satellite center and typically load my own truck. This week they have loaded it out of the main center and do not use the Spa labels. The Spa labels have the address on them which is what I look for, my route is not ran anywhere close the the way the location numbers say to run it. I spend 2 to 3 minutes per stop looking for stuff for most of the day
I would ask your dispatcher to get the SPA monopoly game numbers in the exact order as your route's sequence, no funny business. If you run the route different than the old trace/sequence and they wont have a sup ride with you and retrace then god have mercy on your soul.

Anyways we have used red ink scanners since forever. Just face the labels out or bring a sharpie and scribble your own address #s onto the boxes.

542thruNthru

Don't worry. Humans were born with the ability to adapt. You'll be fine.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Why dont you just read the address labels while loading the truck, and load it in the order you're gonna do it?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Honestly I would just stop the "efficient" nonsense running the route your way and fall back to the base load sequence or hell just do Orion.

Kids these days are too cheap to set up a route the right way.