Special Pension Payment Offer - how often?

dogworld

I moved and was out of the country for a while last year and missed out on a Special Pension Payment Offer. For certain reasons I thought the lump sum payment made sense for me. I wanted to take advantage of it but I wasn't able to take action soon enough and it expired on November 16, 2019. I called UPS and also emailed [email protected] but got turned down for taking advantage of it late.

Does anyone know how often, if at all, these are offered? Or do I have any other recourse? I just turned 50 last year if that matters.

Maplewood

I moved and was out of the country for a while last year and missed out on a Special Pension Payment Offer. For certain reasons I thought the lump sum payment made sense for me. I wanted to take advantage of it but I wasn't able to take action soon enough and it expired on November 16, 2019. I called UPS and also emailed [email protected] but got turned down for taking advantage of it late.

Does anyone know how often, if at all, these are offered? Or do I have any other recourse? I just turned 50 last year if that matters.
Im sure when you're 65 years old you'll be very happy you didn't sell out.