Spitting

El Correcto

god is dead
Pretend you are a sorter and a supervisor who you don't get along with spits on you. What do you do?
It's more serious than physical assault because it has the chance of transferring diseases. I would of immediately fled in self defense for the nearest steward. I know it sounds exaggerated but the company like to exaggerate a lot of things why can't you exaggerate this?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
God, where do you people work where the culture would be in such disrepair spitting and fighting are things someone thinks they can get away with. I know people react in different ways but when the environment is in such a state where people act this way there's usually a lot more under the surface that's going on besides this one incident.

km3

God, where do you people work where the culture would be in such disrepair spitting and fighting are things someone thinks they can get away with.

I was telling a co-worker how I regretted the fact that I didn't get to experience the social aspect of high school because I was homeschooled. He responded, "well this pretty much is high school, so you're experiencing it right now."

And I think that about sums it up.