Spokane Airport UPS Rocks !

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Yeah it ended up being around 315 because of apartments. It was my olllddddd training route. I could run that route blindfolded. Unfortunately, it was blown up and the new hire was frightened. Tried to hit on me after he quit *rolls eyes*

Can I get a transfer to your center? I'll even lead PCM stretching every day.:love::love:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
F6AD6AD5-31E6-4CD2-9592-69A6663F8E2E.gif
People are quick to judge this company and how they operate. People come on here to complain about everything thats going on with volume through the roof, harassment or general working condition without appreciating the position they're in compared to others. How many companies offer jobs with over 100k and not anything more than a high school diploma? I know of a couple drivers that don't even have that! Meanwhile, other companies are offering much less with pay and benefits. Take a look at the fortune 500 list and count how many companies offer the same benefits and pay ups offers. The great thing about the company is that you get to choose your path. Weather it's management, hourly, package handler, mechanic, plant engineer, sales, corporate, janitor, security... Literally you can be anything at UPS if you go after it. If you were to ask my opinion of the company, it would be it's a great company that offer opportunities to people who would probably live a rough life if this company didn't exist and people take for granted the things they offer.

New hire quit because the job was too hard. Couldn't consistantly lift paper packages in a productive manner when I'm barley over 120 lbs and did the entire route with no help.

@Maple Grove MN Driver wouldn't last 30 years in today's UPS. He probably had is struggles but it's still nothing compared to what we're dealing with today.

I want a corporate career to get an opportunity to change things I see wrong in the operation. That's why it's important to start at the bottom of any company. If I remember, when I started my first check was 99 dollars. To realize I came from 99 dollars to over six figures makes me proud. And the company allowing me to finish school and open up a business as well did wonders for my life. I've been very successful and will be worth millions of dollars because of UPS at the end of my lifetime.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I went to our airport 2 times a day to pull air trailers. The people who unloaded the planes in to air trailers (containers) were another company (Evergreen) There were Evergreen bosses, but UPS supervisors gave the orders. There was also a small package center at this location. Drivers, preload, carwash and clerks were all UPS people.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Yeah it ended up being around 315 because of apartments. It was my olllddddd training route. I could run that route blindfolded. Unfortunately, it was blown up and the new hire was frightened. Tried to hit on me after he quit *rolls eyes*
You put a trainee on a route with 315 stops. Lol. What is wrong with you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I went to our airport 2 times a day to pull air trailers. The people who unloaded the planes in to air trailers (containers) were another company (Evergreen) There were Evergreen bosses, but UPS supervisors gave the orders. There was also a small package center at this location. Drivers, preload, carwash and clerks were all UPS people.
Interesting. Thanks.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don't sugar coat anything.

I appreciate this attitude in a management person.

Would you be willing to answer the following questions?

Do you lift every package that you handle according to UPS training for lifting and lowering that you received?

Does every one of your coworkers lift every package that they handle according to UPS training for lifting and lowering that you received?

Thanks.