SPRINGFIELD GARDENS NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
3 of my packages have been stolen in the last month, allways after arriving at this location, now the 4 packages i sent on friday to 4 different address have not been scanned sonce Saturday, with a 2nd air, package should have been delivered today or at least scanned
Wah....Then call UPS.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Guys do you think is funny? I dont care either way, because i still get paid from stubhub, but having thief's working in there is :censored2:ed up,clearly the guy stealing my packages knows stubhub labels, i do not drop my packages at that location, thats a ups facility,
Your packages show no movement at all? Are you sure you dropped them off at UPS.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
3 of my packages have been stolen from this location, all missing after been scanned here, on friday i shipped 4 packages to different address with a 2 day air, all of them do not show up any updates after arriving at this location, someone is stealing STUBHUB packages. What can i do ?

Dude sorry I stole your Hedwig and the Angry Inch tickets. With my drug and gambling habit, I thought I could hawk them to some German tourists and make a little jing I didn't realize I would have to pay someone to take the tickets off my hands.

Once again, sorry about your tickets. Please send me your address and I will gladly send you your tickets back along with a bunch of other tickets to My Big Gay Italian Wedding which were also stolen ( but the seats are great!)

upschuck

I am here to help, what is your problem, the more specific you are, the better the information I can give you. Let me help you solve your problem.

oldngray

nowhere special
I am still waiting on my watch
mickey-mouse-watch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.