SPRINGFIELD GARDENS NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felixgnr

3 of my packages have been stolen from this location, all missing after been scanned here, on friday i shipped 4 packages to different address with a 2 day air, all of them do not show up any updates after arriving at this location, someone is stealing STUBHUB packages. What can i do ?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
3 of my packages have been stolen from this location, all missing after been scanned here, on friday i shipped 4 packages to different address with a 2 day air, all of them do not show up any updates after arriving at this location, someone is stealing STUBHUB packages. What can i do ?
You can call the 800 # for UPS and file claims. Oh, and stop asking strangers on the internet who can't assist you.

People in NY stealing things? The hell you say.

upschuck

Obviously sending packages to Springfield Gardens, NY is not one of them.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Your gonna have to double bag that stinky weed or it will never get through

Felixgnr

Guys do you think is funny? I dont care either way, because i still get paid from stubhub, but having thief's working in there is :censored2:ed up,clearly the guy stealing my packages knows stubhub labels, i do not drop my packages at that location, thats a ups facility,

oldngray

nowhere special
Guys do you think is funny? I dont care either way, because i still get paid from stubhub, but having thief's working in there is :censored2:ed up,clearly the guy stealing my packages knows stubhub labels, i do not drop my packages at that location, thats a ups facility,

Did you ever consider they may have been just missed scans and not stolen? The delivery date wouldn't be until today so maybe wait and see if they get delivered before freaking out.

We think it's funny when trolls come here to complain.
This isn't a UPS website. We don't care.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Actually, what's REALLY funny is, you coming on here complaining about your missing packages and thinking anyone, who has absolutely NO control over your packages, might care.

Felixgnr

3 of my packages have been stolen in the last month, allways after arriving at this location, now the 4 packages i sent on friday to 4 different address have not been scanned sonce Saturday, with a 2nd air, package should have been delivered today or at least scanned

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Did you ever consider they may have been just missed scans and not stolen? The delivery date wouldn't be until today so maybe wait and see if they get delivered before freaking out.

To late he's in full freak out mode. I can hear his New York accent

"You's gotta bee freekin kiddin me"

oldngray

nowhere special
do I care.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.