[Srs] Feeling ballsy, What would happen if I asked for a raise? (PreLoader) 1yr4months+

Lbound2

I just want to talk to a higher up, see what kind of :censored2:ery I can ensue. I honestly don't care if I don't but I want to see what'd happen. I feel like everyone is too scared to ask, so if I do, what do you think they'd say? Who should I talk to about it? I want to speak to a higher up, higher than my full timer, my full timer's boss's boss, and his boss's boss. Let's have some fun here why the hell not.

Edit: I'm working at ups for the benefits, they're flippin' awesome. I don't need more money as I'm just in college living with my parents. It'd be pretty cool to see what'd happen if I tried.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I just want to talk to a higher up, see what kind of :censored2:ery I can ensue. I honestly don't care if I don't but I want to see what'd happen. I feel like everyone is too scared to ask, so if I do, what do you think they'd say? Who should I talk to about it? I want to speak to a higher up, higher than my full timer, my full timer's boss's boss, and his boss's boss. Let's have some fun here why the hell not.

Edit: I'm working at ups for the benefits, they're flippin' awesome. I don't need more money as I'm just in college living with my parents. It'd be pretty cool to see what'd happen if I tried.
Go to Atlanta and just knock on the door

Box Ox

I just want to talk to a higher up, see what kind of :censored2:ery I can ensue. I honestly don't care if I don't but I want to see what'd happen.

It'd be pretty cool to see what'd happen if I tried.

Absolutely nothing. They'd suggest you ask the Union negotiate higher wages for you next Contract and to get back to your :censored2:ing job, you worthless piece of cardboard moving meat. You're not special. Nobody cares.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

upload_2019-1-14_19-43-39.png

542thruNthru

giphy-1.gif

542thruNthru

You could always ask @rickyb for the board room #

https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/corporate-board-room-phone-number.360024/

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Do you pay union dues

rickyb

You could always ask @rickyb for the board room #

corporate board room phone number
im glad you remembered that. i was just thinking about that the other day.

on twitter anonymous used to post phone numbers for politicians and people in power. ppl still put up phone numbers for politicians im sure.

workers dont put up a fight, and so they take more abuse. thats teh problem with north america, its night of the living dead. everyone are zombie consumers, and meanwhile we are being poisoned in the name of short term profits. flint michigan is a preview of what will happen to all of us.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Apparently college is not teaching you anything