Standoff!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I can quote statistics that would justify banning cars, swimming pools, cigarettes, alcohol, matches, motorcycles, pocketknives, sugar, or just about anything else you can imagine.

We live in a world full of things that can hurt us. Its part of life. I dont want to live in a nanny state.
You forgot guns!

Wait a minute, what the hell am I talking about?!?!?!?:surprised: Strike that last statement.:happy-very:

[-]You forgot guns! [/-]

rod

Retired 22 years
I have been bitten twice by small dogs and both dogs owners said, "Oh he won't bite". Those are the dogs that I would love to kick across the yard but we can't.

I guess I missed the AM where they said we couldn't kick a mean dog.:happy2: Some of the small ankle biters would really fly.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I guess I missed the AM where they said we couldn't kick a mean dog.:happy2: Some of the small ankle biters would really fly.
Considering we get charged with an accident if we hit some dumb-asses dog in the street, I would be a little leary of kicking an ankle biter. God only knows what they would if the owner filed a complaint on it. :knockedout:

over9five

Staff member
Considering we get charged with an accident if we hit some dumb-asses dog in the street, I would be a little leary of kicking an ankle biter. God only knows what they would if the owner filed a complaint on it. :knockedout:

Instead of kicking it, a much better idea would be to go back to your PC and call for an ambulance. Get taken to the hospital, and later sue the irresponsible dog owner. Nothing like an extra couple thousand dollar check!

Cha ching, thank you irresponsible dog owner!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Instead of kicking it, a much better idea would be to go back to your PC and call for an ambulance. Get taken to the hospital, and later sue the irresponsible dog owner. Nothing like an extra couple thousand dollar check!

Cha ching, thank you irresponsible dog owner!
LOL You got that right. A minimum of 3K to start. There can be something said for immediate gratification though. ;)

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Say you were delivering...and ran into this around a corner.....

1dog_Supersize_the_nature-s642x427-24156.jpg
1dog_Supersize_the_nature-s642x427-24156.jpg

I have two Rhodesian Ridgebacks on my route that jump into my truck even before the truck has stopped. They both hear the truck before I round the corner and are in full sprint by the time I make the turn. They are wonderful dogs and I really look forward to seeing them every day.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have two Rhodesian Ridgebacks on my route that jump into my truck even before the truck has stopped. They both hear the truck before I round the corner and are in full sprint by the time I make the turn. They are wonderful dogs and I really look forward to seeing them every day.

Both pitbulls that I posted pictures of do the same thing...I also have a 175 lb English Mastiff and several Labradors that jump up into the truck to greet me. By the end of the day, the floor of the cab is often coated with muddy paw prints, hair, and doggy slobber.:happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Both pitbulls that I posted pictures of do the same thing...I also have a 175 lb English Mastiff and several Labradors that jump up into the truck to greet me. By the end of the day, the floor of the cab is often coated with muddy paw prints, hair, and doggy slobber.:happy-very:
I love that Sober. It makes my day.

MC4YOU2

I used to cover a rt that had 2 Irish Wolfhounds that were nearly at eye level with me when I stood on the bottom step. They would snap the air to snatch treats in midflight and their teeth would sound like wood mallets! Great big slobbery babies. Just awesome dogs man!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I used to cover a rt that had 2 Irish Wolfhounds that were nearly at eye level with me when I stood on the bottom step. They would snap the air to snatch treats in midflight and their teeth would sound like wood mallets! Great big slobbery babies. Just awesome dogs man!
We have one Irish around here that I know of. His name is Tonka. He is kind of a stand-offish guy but he does like his treats. :happy-very:

ol'browneye

Ah yes, the Irish wolfhounds. I have a house with two of them. They are inside a fenced yard but the fence is only about 4 ft high. I think the male could step over it if he really wanted. I used to go inside the fence and deliver to the door. They would just bark and run around, no big deal. One day, they were inside the house and when I knocked the little cocker spaniel went nuts and I guess he got them riled up. When the lady opened the door, they all came flying out past me but the female decided she would clamp onto the back of my thigh! No real harm but that was the last time I went inside the fence! Now I just leave their pkgs in the car!:whiteflag:

MC4YOU2

We had two cats who have passed on a few years ago now due to old age, but they were raised with our previous pair of pit bulls, and let me just say that the cats ran the house when ever there was a territorial issue. Mostly they all four just layed around in piles like they all were some kind of cross species of catdog and did not realize that they were supposed to dislike one another.:sleeping:2

MC4YOU2

Got jumped by two French Bulldogs today. They licked my knees and almost tickled me off the porch.

articles_puppy.jpg