Stanley Cup 2017

oldngray

nowhere special
Let's Go Ducks!! Way to tie it up.
49-photos-242.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Edmonton is trying their hardest to pull a Golden Gate level choke.

It was awesome watching baby pants Connor McDavid cry along with the really serious Oiler fans. There were some really overjoyed Oiler fans sitting right by us... They were so happy until the last 3 minutes of the game.

Most unbelievable comeback we've ever seen.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Well, we're going to have to pull our heads out of asses and do a much better job than that.

Game 7 coming up.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I only got into hockey about two years ago. Lol.
Same with us about the last 5 years. Went to a couple of games and got hooked... Then season tickets.

We only live about a 1/2 hour away from Honda Center, the Anaheim Ducks home. We have recently started taking the train to the games making it even more of an event.

You know to be a real Capital's fan you're going to have to get yourself to a game and scream for them..lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Same with us about the last 5 years. Went to a couple of games and got hooked... Then season tickets.

We only live about a 1/2 hour away from Honda Center, the Anaheim Ducks home. We have recently started taking the train to the games making it even more of an event.

You know to be a real Capital's fan you're going to have to get yourself to a game and scream for them..lol
Have to find someone to go with first. Lol.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Have to find someone to go with first. Lol.
Hockey is not as popular around here as football, baseball, or basketball. We've been to all of those over the years, but I think the hockey games are more entertaining. There are hockey fan groups here that go to games together at a group discount. Might be something to look into.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Both of my kids played youth hockey growing up. My son's team was asked to play a mini game between periods at a Montreal Canadiens game. My daughter took part in two Empire State Games and continued to play while at college.

You would think that I would be a huge hockey fan but I find it very hard to sit and watch a whole game on TV, even during the playoffs.

My daughter and SIL are trying to turn their daughter, who is 2 1/2, in to a Rangers' fan.

This is my little bruiser as a Mite:

10153298_882704800862_8972205568019531981_n.jpg