Start times changed without notice

542thruNthru

western region
Then your BA is wrong. You can go back farther than 15 days. You can go back at least 30 days. I believe even further than that for pay shortages.

Article 28
Screenshot_20210409-141431_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
He mentioned some ability to go further back but I didn't understand what he meant.I will file for the last 30 working days I can also hit them for penalty pay as well?

542thruNthru

Will do,one more thing should I include the copy of the weekly sort start time with the grievance?I appreciate all the info you have been a big help thank you!
Well it wouldn't hurt to have a copy to give to your BA but he/she should be able to get the prior start time information from the company and match it up with your time card records.

Going forward I would file a grievance every payday that the check is wrong for the prior week.

It may take a while to get paid but just remember every week your penalty pay is growing. We've had guys get thousands in penalty pay because of this.

Swanson

Well it wouldn't hurt to have a copy to give to your BA but he/she should be able to get the prior start time information from the company and match it up with your time card records.

Going forward I would file a grievance every payday that the check is wrong for the prior week.

It may take a while to get paid but just remember every week your penalty pay is growing. We've had guys get thousands in penalty pay because of this.
Yes, I basically texted him what I originally asked you along with the picture,!I have more time then money, I am still waiting for 2 grievances I filed about 5 weeks ago with penalty pay8-)

TeltBender

Same bs here. My start time is 10:45, I have to be at the singulator at 10:35, but I’m working off the clock for maybe 15-30 minutes EVERYDAY because my sup enters my start time as 11 and even sometimes 11:30. I never noticed this until a few days ago, but it’s been happening for weeks.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Same bs here. My start time is 10:45, I have to be at the singulator at 10:35, but I’m working off the clock for maybe 15-30 minutes EVERYDAY because my sup enters my start time as 11 and even sometimes 11:30. I never noticed this until a few days ago, but it’s been happening for weeks.
Dude what? I’d be on their ass if they’re doing that to me!!

Swanson

I filed for a whole month.The ba came by this week,he told my manager to get at me to resolve the issue he never did.Another manager I get along with talked to me today I explained it to him he said they are going to have to pay me for it.The ba is doing our grievances next week I'll let you know what happens.File right away as far back as you can go,then file every week if it keeps happening.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I filed for a whole month.The ba came by this week,he told my manager to get at me to resolve the issue he never did.Another manager I get along with talked to me today I explained it to him he said they are going to have to pay me for it.The ba is doing our grievances next week I'll let you know what happens.File right away as far back as you can go,then file every week if it keeps happening.
Always keep up with your time. It's a damn shame that we should have to do this, but it's the culture here. Lie, cheat and steal to make a number.

Swanson

I got paid on mine 11 hours it came to after penalty pay

Swanson

Then what is the purpose of a mutually agreeed upon contract?
You have to fight them every step ,I had to have a hearing with my unit manager, building manager supervisor,and my ba.The sad part is I was talking to a couple of guys I work with on my way out that have been there a couple of years and they said that was the first time they've seen someone get paid off grievances.(I don't know if its like this at other centers,but mine is in the hood and these guys are new to unions and don't know their rights)