Started TCD, then 22.4, now promoted to RPCD.

mullins

In March of 2020 I started as a TCD. I was a TCD for two years before I became a 22.4 in March of 2022 and my TCD rate was red circled. Now with the new contract and promotion to RPCD my supervisors told me that I will not receive any raise this time around. Is this correct? I do not believe so.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
You are red circled at your part time rate until your full time progression rate is higher.
Your part time rate can never increase.

542thruNthru

You are red circled at your part time rate until your full time progression rate is higher.
Your part time rate can never increase.
This is interesting. I'm assuming this was explained to you. Can you reference the language? I'm not saying you're wrong but I'd just like to see how you came to that conclusion.

Last edited:

charm299

In March of 2020 I started as a TCD. I was a TCD for two years before I became a 22.4 in March of 2022 and my TCD rate was red circled. Now with the new contract and promotion to RPCD my supervisors told me that I will not receive any raise this time around. Is this correct? I do not believe so.
What supplement are you in? you do get raises if you are red circled

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
So this year you did get a raise even though red circled?
My brother is was a cover driver then went to 22.4 last year. He is was under the 80% or whatever rate tcd were making so I told him don’t expect the full $2.75 raise.. I figured he would get just 80% of it. Well he got the full 2.75 as a rpcd in progression. Cool story

Brownwind

My brother is was a cover driver then went to 22.4 last year. He is was under the 80% or whatever rate tcd were making so I told him don’t expect the full $2.75 raise.. I figured he would get just 80% of it. Well he got the full 2.75 as a rpcd in progression. Cool story
4 years later he’s gonna be floating in cash. We all went through progression. Nothing new but just a different story.
49 bucks awaits once he’s done

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
4 years later he’s gonna be floating in cash. We all went through progression. Nothing new but just a different story.
49 bucks awaits once he’s done
Hell he is already doing better than me. He is at $38 or whatever and in progression.. when I started driving and went straight to fulltime I started at $18.75… first 2 years I did it break 50k.. my OT was not what tcds were making.. good times

mullins

Ladies and gentlemen, looks like I posted this original post too early, I would like to redact my statement. I did receive my raise. Turns out any body who's red circled at their pay will receive the 85 percent of the highest seniority drivers rate until their 4 year seniority level of which they will receive the rest of their raise to max pay.