Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ohhhh you’re dancing around the point is really getting me going. I can’t hardly take it anymore 😂🤯😍
You can’t prove sh**.
You have literally, zero idea wtf you are talking about, you constantly regurgitate straight up right wing narratives and try to pass them as fact with absolutely ZERO evidence
Your red masters are so pleased.
WAIT, RED??!?!? Isn’t that the color of the Russian and Chinese flag?
OMG
Good lord.
Take a Xanax and have another glass of Pinot, Karen. You're spiraling out of control.

Manifesto

He was actually flying a bomber over the lab to destroy it but the mission was aborted.
The mission was aborted because a better plan was hatched: Biden to drive an 18 wheeler full of explosives into the lab. Unfortunately, Biden misplaced his cheat sheet that day and instead went for some ice cream.

Sixth Punch Sense

From the CDC website.

Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.

I had covid and it sucked, not because of fatigue. I had the fun of no taste and no smell. Weird as :censored2:.

Anyways, why would I get a shot when all it does is replicate what covid already did to me?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
From the CDC website.

Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.

I had covid and it sucked, not because of fatigue. I had the fun of no taste and no smell. Weird as *.

Anyways, why would I get a shot when all it does is replicate what covid already did to me?
Did you see dead people?

freehoodies

From the CDC website.

I had covid and it sucked, not because of fatigue. I had the fun of no taste and no smell. Weird as *.

Dont you care about the Pfizer and Johnsonx2 shareholders?

Goes without saying you are racist now. And transphobic too.

Not sure how yet, but we will circle back to that.