Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

The Driver

I drive.
Duh. Yes the are. They make up 50% of cases. Does anyone read anymore?! In Israel 80% of people hospitalized with the delta variant are vaccinated.
LOL dude you are a piece of work.

Israel has like 200 hospitalized cases TOTAL.

The state of Florida had 11,515 hospitalizations just on Sunday alone. Lol.

Their cases are milder by far with vaccinations.

Anything else, boy?

PCM Troll

For the love of god.
Robert Malone is a quack right winger who popped in out of nowhere in the middle of virus and claimed that he invented mRNA platform.
Let me know if you need more reading to get yourself straight on this
Spreading Misinformation is poison.
Did you even read the article you posted? It uses a lot of words like "probably", "sometimes", "maybe", etc., which means there are assumptions being made in order to fit a narrative.

PCM Troll

Show me an UNBIASED source that claims it as fact

THEN, you have my permission to die
You need to actually read the articles you post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-211817~2.png
    Screenshot_20210803-211817~2.png
    465.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20210803-211703~2.png
    Screenshot_20210803-211703~2.png
    434.1 KB · Views: 60

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
So you tell me to prove something but you don't know what you want me to prove. You feeling okay little buddy?
Give me more of that nonsensical hyperbole, where you pretend to not know what I’m talking about 🤤😍you tease you 😎
Prove to me that Robert Malone created the mRNA platform
Use sources that are not biased when you do
I’ll help. I’m always here for you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Got something I can read on that?

But behind the scenes the company’s scientists were running into a familiar problem. In animal studies, the ideal dose of their leading mRNA therapy was triggering dangerous immune reactions — the kind for which Karikó had improvised a major workaround under some conditions — but a lower dose had proved too weak to show any benefits.

Moderna had to pivot. If repeated doses of mRNA were too toxic to test in human beings, the company would have to rely on something that takes only one or two injections to show an effect. Gradually, biotech’s self-proclaimed disruptor became a vaccines company......

Make sure you go get your booster shot every few months!

But behind the scenes the company’s scientists were running into a familiar problem. In animal studies, the ideal dose of their leading mRNA therapy was triggering dangerous immune reactions — the kind for which Karikó had improvised a major workaround under some conditions — but a lower dose had proved too weak to show any benefits.

Moderna had to pivot. If repeated doses of mRNA were too toxic to test in human beings, the company would have to rely on something that takes only one or two injections to show an effect. Gradually, biotech’s self-proclaimed disruptor became a vaccines company......

Make sure you go get your booster shot every few months!
It'ss pathetic and nobody will tell us the truth

You need to actually read the articles you post.
I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove with this? I’m all ears though
Did you even read the article you posted? It uses a lot of words like "probably", "sometimes", "maybe", etc., which means there are assumptions being made in order to fit a narrative.
Logically? Are you familiar with that source? Make sure you’re familiar with the source, before you try to claim that there is bias.
As a former journalist, I make it a point to not cite biased sources
And a little bit more about Logically for you here

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Prove to me that Robert Malone created the mRNA platform

No no no
I didn’t ask you to post something where Robert Malone claims that he created mRNA platform
I asked you to PROVE to me me that he created the mRNA platform.
And don’t forget to use an unbiased source!

It's literally his paper on RNA transfection from 1989. You're really trying hard to discredit the guy. A lot of people worked on this stuff buddy, you're really stretching here.
Yes, he wrote a paper on it in 1989
Now, show me the part that proves that he “created the mRNA platform”
Stay on task DIDO

mRNA platform?
You're making a fool of yourself here kid.
Ohhhh you’re dancing around the point is really getting me going. I can’t hardly take it anymore 😂🤯😍
You can’t prove sh**.
You have literally, zero idea wtf you are talking about, you constantly regurgitate straight up right wing narratives and try to pass them as fact with absolutely ZERO evidence
Your red masters are so pleased.
WAIT, RED??!?!? Isn’t that the color of the Russian and Chinese flag?
OMG