Starting Time

john chesney

Haha just saw employer will not allow workers to work prior to start time., but if anybody could clarify that this contract disregards labor laws
You start work at your start time. You punch in and sit on your ass until you start. If you’re working before your start time you are an idiot.Hope this clears it up for you

Box Ox

Like those 5 minutes matter.

It's only 5 minutes right now but management will take and take and take some more from the folks the know they can get away with it with.

Ball up and tell management there's a problem with the start time so everybody can hear it. Don't get cucked by your preload sups when they decide you're pushover pusillanimous and come for your women too.

john chesney

It's only 5 minutes right now but management will take and take and take some more from the folks the know they can get away with it with.

Ball up and tell management there's a problem with the start time so everybody can hear it. Don't get cucked by your preload sups when they decide you're pushover pusillanimous and come for your women too.
They try and start me 1 and I mean 1 minute before my start time instant grievance.

john chesney

5 minutes of overtime everyday is close to a grand a year. That’s why I fueled my truck every day even though I could go two or three days

Griffin1820

File! File! File!

5 minutes x 250k employees equals how many pt union jobs. Lol

Slacker45

I meant that the 5 minutes do matter. They matter in a lot of ways as far as pay goes, but those 5 min set me behind from the start and that only makes it worse as the shift goes on.

Box Ox

I meant that the 5 minutes do matter. They matter in a lot of ways as far as pay goes, but those 5 min set me behind from the start and that only makes it worse as the shift goes on.

I get it. I was a heavy flow preloader myself. If waiting till your start time to start causes a pile up, stop the belt and dare your sups to make you work unsafely. Mine always knew better than to fight me over a safety issue.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Alright :censored3: it. Pkg handler.
However, everyone on my belt gears up, and stuff as if the stated start time is correct, and we even have the meeting before my start time. Hell one day the belt started before my start time
Give them all high 5s as you walk up the belt. Call all the girl your "bro" and all the guys your ":censored3:s" . Snap on that belt, fit that scanner nice and tight so it bounces against your groin. Strap on a glove or two, give that crayon a nice grip. Turn on the lights for every pc, process send-agains, check your load charts for bulk... What's that bobby? I am missing pieces?

542thruNthru

I get it. I was a heavy flow preloader myself. If waiting till your start time to start causes a pile up, stop the belt and dare your sups to make you work unsafely. Mine always knew better than to fight me over a safety issue.

I had a ex girlfriend that had this problem also. She was always complaining about her heavy flow. :)

Slacker45

Give them all high 5s as you walk up the belt. Call all the girl your "bro" and all the guys your ":censored3:s" . Snap on that belt, fit that scanner nice and tight so it bounces against your groin. Strap on a glove or two, give that crayon a nice grip. Turn on the lights for every pc, process send-agains, check your load charts for bulk... What's that bobby? I am missing pieces?
One day the belt started before my start time. And I was getting screamed at while I was doing my send again s. Sorry but I don't want to confuse these with the others sup