State of the Union Address

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The context is for the auto industry and EV’s, , they can’t even give these things away and they’re losing their backsides. And I believe Donald Trump is actually not right about this because it’s already a bloodbath.
Was it just EV’s or better, cheaper foreign cars in general?
Maybe the Dems will allow the illegals to transport those cars made in Mexico over here with 8-10 people in them.
Then they can keep the cars and not risk getting caught stealing them.
Biden crime reduction logic!

Edit: plus give them a pre-paid gas card.

fishtm2001

The context is for the auto industry and EV’s, , they can’t even give these things away and they’re losing their backsides. And I believe Donald Trump is actually not right about this because it’s already a bloodbath.
Of course, there's a way donald can easily resolve this debate. He could release a statement clarifying that he was speaking metaphorically about the US auto industry, and that he denounces any threat or use of violence in US politics.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Of course, there's a way donald can easily resolve this debate. He could release a statement clarifying that he was speaking metaphorically about the US auto industry, and that he denounces any threat or use of violence in US politics.
Only an idiot would require a clarification on something clearly obvious.
All all liberals idiots?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1710766760562.png

fishtm2001

Only an idiot would require a clarification on something clearly obvious.
All all liberals idiots?
Army Iraq War Veteran Peter Henlein explained on social media that Trump's comments are already being distorted by his supporters.

"See...Trump didn't say 'It's going to be a bloodbath for the auto industry' and then the media cut off the words 'auto industry,'" he explained Sunday in reference to a post with a manufactured Trump quote. "He said: 'Now If don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole...That's going to be the least of it, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole country.' It's fine to say Trump was talking about auto industry, but don't change his quotes to make them more for favorable."

"Trump deserves ZERO benefit of the doubt," Walsh said. "He’s spewed & incited so much hatred, cruelty, lying, ignorance, fear, & violence the past 8-9 yrs, it doesn’t matter if this time he was just talking about cars. He deserves ZERO benefit of the doubt."

Rep Joe Walsh

Thebrownblob

He could, or you could just watch the whole clip? And even if he did that, it wouldn’t change your view again this is why Donald Trump will most likely win because of people like you making things up, making him look sympathetic.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Army Iraq War Veteran Peter Henlein explained on social media that Trump's comments are already being distorted by his supporters.

"See...Trump didn't say 'It's going to be a bloodbath for the auto industry' and then the media cut off the words 'auto industry,'" he explained Sunday in reference to a post with a manufactured Trump quote. "He said: 'Now If don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole...That's going to be the least of it, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole country.' It's fine to say Trump was talking about auto industry, but don't change his quotes to make them more for favorable."

"Trump deserves ZERO benefit of the doubt," Walsh said. "He’s spewed & incited so much hatred, cruelty, lying, ignorance, fear, & violence the past 8-9 yrs, it doesn’t matter if this time he was just talking about cars. He deserves ZERO benefit of the doubt."

Rep Joe Walsh
Unbelievable.

fishtm2001

He could, or you could just watch the whole clip? And even if he did that, it wouldn’t change your view again this is why Donald Trump will most likely win because of people like you making things up, making him look sympathetic.
I listened to the speech in real time, and I did not think he was talking about the auto industry. In what way would a "bloodbath" refer to the auto industry, given the words he used?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I listened to the speech in real time, and I did not think he was talking about the auto industry. In what way would a "bloodbath" refer to the auto industry, given the words he used?
The first 20 seconds is the only spot where the term "bloodbath" was used.
Now whatcha' got?

Thebrownblob

Well, that’s because you’re not paying attention even now. The auto makers are losing money on these EV’s to the tunes of tens of thousands of dollars per vehicle and now they’re giving incentives of up to $15,000 just to sell some of these vehicles now. And they’re still sitting on lots If China is allowed to come in to the United States market with EV’s at a quarter of the price, it will be even more of a bloodbath for the US auto makers. Perhaps you should not listen to political speeches because you’re not capable of discerning what’s being said?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Of course, if he loses, the election was "rigged" but if he wins, it's all fair. What a juvenile we have running for the GOP.
You know, you expose yourself for what you are.
You pass along BS about Trump and then deflect when you realize how stupid that was.
Just curious, are you a pre-teenager?